About this event
Open Practice Day Pass: West Coast Kart Club (WCKC) - Greg Moore Raceway
Buy this pass if you would like to practice at GMR on Friday the 21th before the PCMRC race event.
- This Day Pass must be purchased by any bike racer who would like to practice before the PCMRC event and has not purchased the full practice bike pass option (ie. anyone other than a full key-holding WCKC member/bike pass holder) driving or riding on track at an open practice day.
- Pass is per driver, not per kart/bike.
- Do not buy this pass and just show up to practice - arrange your practice day with PCMRC or dealer, or make sure the Track Supervisor is on duty first.
Important insurance and safety rules for open practice:
- Everyone on track or in the hot pit lane must sign the waiver posted on the results board at the tower. Parents, list and sign for your Junior age drivers on the waiver as well.
- Junior (15 years old or younger on Dec 31 of the year) and Seniors must not be on track at the same time.
- Bikes and karts must not be on track at the same time.
- Sessions shall be no longer than 15 minutes when a group is waiting.
- There must be at least one Senior age spotter in the pits with a mobile phone at any time a vehicle is on track.
This is a partial list of track Rules only. See signage at the track for additional Rules. Failure to comply with the Rules may result in day pass privileges being revoked without refund.