About this event
Ready for to drift? Clubloose will be at Pitt Race September 13th.
The Clubloose rules apply for this event. Please use this link: https://clubloose.com/the-rules/
The event will take place 10am-4pm, you may enter the facility anytime after 8am. NO Walk-up registrations permitted. You must be pre-registered.
Any event updates will be sent via email so please make sure motorsportreg.com emails are not going to your spam folder.
Participants will be permitted to have one crew member to assist them and one additional guest. Only registered participants and their crew person and the one additional guest are permitted, no spectators are allowed. Participants, crew, and the guest are also required to complete a digital waiver for this event. The link will be provided during the registration process and must be completed before arriving at the track. Please send the link to your crew or guest so they can complete the waiver and be added to the gate list. This will help us prepare for the number of guests and ensure that we are adhering to local restrictions and recommendations. Upon arrival at the facility gate, you will be asked to show ID and your picture will be taken to verify the accuracy of the digital waiver. If pre-registration is not completed and / or the digital waiver is not completed, you will not be permitted onto the facility.
You will receive a wristband that wristband must be worn as well as being visible to our staff.
The following additional guidelines will be in place for this special practice:
- Per state mandates, guests are required to wear a facemask that covers the mouth and nose at all time while on the facility
- Follow CDC guidelines for frequent hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and continue to cover sneezes and coughs with your arm.
- We request that only necessary personnel attend the event with you. Spectators are not permitted.
- Guests should maintain the CDC recommended 6’ distance from others.
- Select a paddock area with sufficient distance away from other guests.
- Please observe the "stand here" distance guideline markings and cones
- Avoid person-to-person contact. Shaking hands and other similar contact is discouraged.
- Consider bringing a personal use pen for completing forms.
- Consider bringing a personal supply of hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes. (PLEASE do not flush hand wipes down the toilet). We would appreciate everyone making sure their trash is placed in a proper trash disposal bin.
- Trailers are not permitted to be left on the facility until further notice.