About this event
Clubloose will be at Pitt Race 4/18/2021
The Clubloose rules apply for this event. Please use this link: https://clubloose.com/the-rules/
The event will take place 10 am-4 pm. You may enter the facility anytime after 8 am. NO Walk-up registrations permitted. You must be pre-registered.
Any event updates will be sent via email so please make sure motorsportreg.com emails are not going to your spam folder.
Participants will be permitted to have one crew member and one additional guest to assist them. Only registered participants and their crew are permitted, no spectators. Participant, crew and guest are required to complete a digital waiver for this event. The link will be provided during the registration process and must be completed before the date of the event. Please copy the link to send it to your crew and guest if needed. This will help us prepare for the number of guests and ensure that we are adhering to local restrictions and recommendations. Upon arrival at the facility gate, you will be asked to show ID and your picture will be taken to verify the accuracy of the digital waiver. If pre-registration is not completed and/or the digital waiver is not completed, you will not be permitted onto the facility.
You will receive a wristband that wristband must be worn as well as being visible to our staff.
The following additional guidelines will be in place for this special practice:
- Per state mandates, guests are required to wear a facemask that covers the mouth and nose at all time while on the facility
- Follow CDC guidelines for frequent hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and continue to cover sneezes and coughs with your arm.
- We request that only necessary personnel attend the event with you. Spectators are not permitted.
- Guests should maintain the CDC recommended 6’ distance from others.
- Select a paddock area with sufficient distance away from other guests.
- Please observe the "stand here" distance guideline markings and cones
- Avoid person-to-person contact. Shaking hands and other similar contact is discouraged.
- Consider bringing a personal use pen for completing forms.
- Consider bringing a personal supply of hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes. (PLEASE do not flush hand wipes down the toilet). We would appreciate everyone making sure their trash is placed in a proper trash disposal bin.
- Trailers are not permitted to be left on the facility until further notice.