About this event
Join us for the 1st Annual CJ3 Foundation Charity Track Day & Car Show presented by Universally Modified Performance of Sterling, VA! All proceeds from this event will be donated to the CJ3 Foundation. The CJ3 Foundation provides services, support, and advocacy to United States Military Service Members, Veterans/Disabled Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, and Emergency/First Responders who need/require assistance, and then connects them with resources and programs designed to meet their unique set of needs. The CJ3 Foundation assists them in finding both the means and opportunities to holistically improve their life outlook and reconnect with the communities they selflessly chose to serve.
The event is a High Performance Driving Event Opportunity to develop and improve driver skills in your own car on the infamous Shenandoah Circuit. This event includes (4) 30 minute track sessions, classroom sessions to improve your track skills, and one on one in-car instruction for Novice drivers.
Track Day Driving Event - $300, 8:30am-5:30pm
Track day participants are encouraged to join the car show following your final track session. Let everyone admire your ride!
Car Show - $10, 4pm-8:30pm*
*Car show entry includes all day spectator pass, so arrive as early as you like to watch the track day sessions.
Spectators and Guests - $10, 8am-8:30pm
Pre-registration is required. Limited space available.
We have limited the number of entries in each run group to ensure the best possible track experience.
Driver: Must have a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 6 months and present it at check-in. Drivers registering for the Intermediate or Advanced run groups must submit evidence of track experience for approval.
Drivers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present with them and sign a minor waiver.
- Helmets: SA2015 or newer rating in good condition and MUST be worn during "On-Track" activities
- Shoes: Closed toe shoes
- Street cars on street tires
- Competition race cars with a current log book (SCCA, NASA, PCA, etc.)
- No SUVs, Minivans, Trucks or crossovers
- The passenger’s seat must provide the same level of safety protection as the driver
- This means both driver and passenger must have the same type (not model) of seat and belts
- Convertibles must be equipped with either factory installed roll over protection (may be passive) documented in the owner’s manual or an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA GCR. Drivers must bring owner’s manual or aftermarket documentation and present it at tech.
- All convertibles/drivers also need to pass the “broomstick test”
- “Style” bars and removable hard tops are not approved for rollover protection
- Retractable Hard Tops, Targa Tops, T-Tops and Sunroofs must remain in place while on track
*If you are unsure about the legality of your convertible, please contact us before registering.
Sorry, there will be no refunds or credits if you show up with a convertible that doesn’t pass tech
TOW HOOKS -FRONT AND REAR for vehicle recovery
- Factory tow hooks are allowed. and must be easily accessible without manipulation of body work
- Removable hooks are acceptible.
- Highly recommended for Novice
*It is the responsibility of the participant to assure safe mechanical condition of the vehicle at all times. It is strongly recommended that vehicles be thoroughly and routinely inspected by a reputable technician beforehand. Refunds or credits will not be issued for vehicles that don’t pass tech.
Passengers: Must be at least 16 years old, with valid ID presented at check in *If passenger is under 18 a parent must be present and both will need to sign the minor waiver
- Drivers are not permitted to have passengers other than Instructors
- Guests may be allowed to ride with instructors during instructor sessions only