About this event
The Alfa Club is back at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway!
$209 per day
This is a Shared Event with our friends at Speed Ventures!
They are running Clockwise on Saturday and Counter Clockwise on Sunday. Take your pick or stay for the weekend. If you haven't been to this track it is a real treat with 17 turns. Chuckwalla is a technical track that is great for high and low HP cars including sweeping turns with elevation changes.
Speed Ventures will have the following for both days: Saturday features the Nissan Challenge, AWD Subie Challenge, HFF Challenge, and Wilwood Corvette Challenge.
Sunday also features the S2K Challenge and CSF Bimmer Challenge.
Both days also feature the 86 Cup.
Both days also feature wheel-to-wheel racing in DriveSkills SuperSpec Cup, Super GT, V8 Road Racing West, and Spec Corvette.
This event will sell out. Groups will be closed as they fill.
All registrations need to be in by Nov 21, 2020
You can register now and pay later to guarantee a spot!
We will assign you the appropriate Speed Venture run group. You will compete against other AROSC entrees and will earn points for the year end awards.
- Beginner/Novice TT Group: Passing only on straights and only with a point-by. This is for people with roughly 1 to 9 track days or who think they would be uncomfortable with less restrictive passing. Classroom sessions included.
- Intermediate TT Group: Passing is allowed anywhere on track but only with a point-by. This is for people who have about 10 to 20 track days.
- Advanced TT Group: This is for people with 20-plus track days or race school experience. SAFE passing allowed anywhere on the track, point bys recommended.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only!
Fantasy Springs Resort
84245 Indio Springs Parkway Indio, CA 92203
760-342-5000 xt84639 code; CVR2012
Holiday Inn Express
84-096 Indio Springs Drive Indio, CA 92201
760-342-6344 code; RACE
Date Tree Hotel
81909 Indio Boulevard Indio, CA 92201
760-347-3421 code; Valley Raceway
Chuckwalla has a limited number of cabins on-site that are available for rent directly from their website: https://chuckwalla.com/cvr-ranch-onsite-cabins:
$125.00 Per Nite 2 night Minimum on Weekends. Accommodates up to 4 persons w/showers, fridge and generator. Generator fuel not included. Bring own blankets and towels.
Please fill out this RESERVATION FORM email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to make reservations call 760-835-6016
On Site Camping
Overnight dry camp fee $15.00/vehicle per night Trailer dumpsite and water fill available.
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!
Quick summary of required safety equipment:
Required Safety Equipment:
All Time Trial & HPDE cars require:
- Factory seat belt in good working order.
- Snell 2010 or better helmet.
- Gloves - Leather or Nomex. No holes or synthetic materials.
- Natural fiber clothing extending from neck to wrist & ankles.
- Convertibles: Must have Roll bars extending 2” above top of helmet. “Factory” or “street” bars acceptable for HPDE & Solo groups only.
Additional safety equipment requirements, Intermediate/Point-by Time Trial cars:
- Five point harness if car is 1999 or older, or heavily modified.
Additional safety equipment requirements, Advanced/Open Passing Time Trial and Race cars:
- Five point harness.
- Fire extinguisher
- Nomex driving suit (Race only)
- Full cage (6 pt min) (Race only)
- Head/neck restraint system (HANS, etc) (Race only)
- Arm Restraints, open cars (Race only)
Please refer to the AROSC Self Tech form for complete tech & safety information.