About this event
RallyCross is the most widespread and readily accessible form of extreme dirt motorsport in the Sports Car Club of America, and the perfect place to see if you have what it takes to powerslide your way to victory.
PLEASE NOTE - TIMES HAVE CHANGED - DON'T BE LATE!
- 7:00 a.m. Gates Open
- 8:00 - 8:30 - Registration Trailer open for Check-In
- 8:30 - 9:00 - Vehicle Tech Inspection
- 9:00 - Driver's Meeting, Event Awards and Novice Walk
- 9:30 - 12:00 - Morning Heats
- 12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch Break
- 13:00 - Afternoon Driver's Meeting
- 13:15 - 16:00 - Afternoon Heats
- 16:30 - 17:00 - Wrap-up meeting
- 17:30 p.m. - Gates Close
Schedule is subject to change due to weather or other factors beyond our control. Please listen for announcements.
- Registration Fees
- If you are DRIVING:
- $45 for the event
- For Non-SCCA Members Only:
- An additional $20 SCCA Weekend Membership fee - one weekend membership is valid for one week of SCCA activities
- If you are VOLUNTEERING only:
- $0 - Free - Nada - Zip
- If you are SPECTATING only:
- Spectators are ALWAYS FREE at any CFR SCCA RallyCross Event!
- If you are DRIVING:
- What to Do:
- Show up early (before 8:00 AM), so you can:
- Check-In at Timing&Scoring (you must check-in even if you have pre-registered)
- All drivers, volunteers and spectators must check-in at Timing&Scoring prior to the close of check-in for that event.
- Registration is mandatory for all attendees, including Volunteers, Workers and Spectators
- Credit Card is the preferred method of payment - Please contact us if you need to arrange an alternate method of payment
- Prepare your car as needed
- Remove loose items including floor mats
- Finish all pre-race changes (Tires, etc) BEFORE your vehicle is inspected
- Put your number and class on both sides of the car in a contrasting color - We have temporary number decals available that meet all these requirements!
- Check-in will CLOSE and Tech Inspections will begin about 8:30 AM -
- Your car must pass tech inspection
- Your helmet must have a 2023 CFR RX Helmet Inspection Sticker applied by a CFR RX Tech Inspector indicating that the helmet has been inspected for this season.
- If this is your first or second RallyCross in Central Florida, or your first RallyCross at this venue, you must participate in the mandatory “Novice Walk Through” conducted by one of the Event Staff following the Driver's Meeting (listen for announcements).
- Driver's meeting will begin about 9:00 AM
- What to Bring:
- Valid Driver's License (or permit)
- Valid SCCA Membership Card (or proof of membership)
- Non-Members must sign up for a Weekend Membership, which is available during the MotorsportReg registration process for this event.
- Minors (under 18), bring a completed minor waiver, see details below
- WATER and SUNSCREEN
- Food or money for nearby food establishments (no food service will be provided at the event site).
- Bright/Light Colored Clothing for Night Races - Reflective vests highly recommended!
- Flashlights for Night Races - You must have one when out working on the course
- Don’t be a “No Show” and don’t be LATE!
- Check-in will close prior to
- "No Shows” and “LATE” check-ins slow down the event, and cause everyone to get less time on course.
- Prior to the event, we use the registration list to pre-plan the event which includes deciding how many heats we are going to need, the run/work order, and the work assignments.
- If you know that you are going to arrive late, leave early, or will need other accommodations, please let us know before the day of the event!
- If your plans to join us at the event have changed, please cancel your registration on MotorsportReg!
- Minors (Under 18)
- Drivers or riders who are minors (under 18) must bring a completed, notarized, minor waiver signed by BOTH parents.
- Notary is not necessary If both parents sign on-site with an SCCA official as a witness
- If parent/guardian has sole custody, only custodial parent signature is required.
- Minor attendees who are not driving or riding must have minor waiver completed by at least one parent/guardian
- Please contact the event staff prior to the event for a minor waiver form.
- Minor Waiver must be printed in color. Original will be held by CFR SCCA.
Florida Int'l Rally & Msport Park