About this event
This will be our only Novice School for 2021
All participatants in this event can run the next day's points event for just $20
Instructors and volunteers for this event can run next day's points event for FREE
- Paddock and grid will be one and the same at this venue.
- We have room for 50 entrants.
- Please note that due to site-specific regulations, we cannot allow minors (anyone under age 18) to compete at this site.
- All entrants must pre-register online, there will be no on site registration.
- Participants must check in and verify registration.
- Loaner helmets must be pre-reserved.
- If you don't "order" a loaner helmet online during registration, we are not garunteed to have one available for you.
Note: Test and tune registrants will be evenly split between the two groups
- 8:00 AM - Gates open
- 8:15 AM - Registration verification and tech inspection open
- 8:45 AM - Course open for walking
- 9:15 AM - Registration and tech inspection close
- 9:45 AM - Mandatory drivers meeting
- 10:15 AM - Group 1 Instruction
- 11:00 AM - short break
- 11:15 AM - Group 2 Instruction
- 12:00 PM - lunch break
- 12:45 PM - Group 1 Instruction
- 1:45 PM - short break
- 2:00 PM - Group 2 Instruction
- 3:00 PM - short break
- 3:15 PM - Instructor runs if desired
- 3:30 PM - Limited cleanup begins / Set course for tomorrow
Please fill the form out carefully.
- Your card will be charged when you register.
- Registrations can be modified on site if needed.
- You will receive your work assignment when you check in at the event
- $20 non-member fee will be refunded to first-time-ever autocrossers after completing first CNY SCCA event.
- You are only a first-time-ever autocrosser once in your lifetime
- All participatants in this event can run the next day's points event for just $20
- Instructors and volunteers for this event can run next day's points event for FREE
- You must register for Sunday seperately
- Find out more about CNY SCCA Autocross here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php