About this event
This will be our 2nd points event of the 2022 season.
- Paddock and grid will be one and the same at this venue.
- We have room for 50 entrants.
- Please note that due to site-specific regulations, we cannot allow minors (anyone under age 18) to compete at this site.
- Pre-registering online is strongly encouraged. An addition $20 surcharge will be added to on-site registrations.
- Please note that on-line registration closes at 3:00PM ET the day before the event.
- Participants must check in and verify registration.
- Loaner helmets must be pre-reserved.
- If you don't "order" a loaner helmet online during registration, we are not guaranteed to have one available for you.
- 8:00 AM - Gates open
- 8:15 AM - Registration verification and tech inspection open
- 8:45 AM - Course open for walking
- 9:15 AM - Registration and tech inspection close
- 9:45 AM - Mandatory drivers meeting
- 10:00 AM - Competition begins (first car starts)
- Approx 3:00pm - Competition ends (last car starts), cleanup begins (if fun runs not desired)
- Approx 3:30pm - Fun runs (if desired) end, cleanup begins
- Approx 4:00pm - Awards ceremony
Please fill the form out carefully.
- Your card will be charged when you register.
- Registrations can be modified on site if needed. (It is okay of you don't know your class.)
- If you are an experienced autocrosser (at least 10 events and at least 2 seasons) please consider being a novice mentor
- Find out about our novice mentor program here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php
- $20 non-member fee will be refunded to first-time-ever autocrossers after completing first CNY SCCA event.
- You are only a first-time-ever autocrosser once in your lifetime
- Fun runs tokens are 3 for $10 cash only on site
- Find out more about CNY SCCA Autocross here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php
Oswego County Airport EVOC