About this event
This will be our fifth and sixth points event of the 2021 season. (OOR at FLR on 7/24 is points event #4)
- This is our first time hosting an autocross at this venue.
- You can register for Saturday, Sunday, or both days.
- Each day is a seperate points event.
- Saturday will start later than Sunday and Sunday will end earlier than Saturday (See below).
- Please note that we cannot allow minors (anyone under age 18) to compete at this event.
- All entrants must pre-register online, there will be no on site registration.
- Participants must check in and verify registration.
- Loaner helmets must be pre-reserved.
- If you don't "order" a loaner helmet online during registration, we are not garunteed to have one available for you.
- 8:00 AM - Set-up begins: ONLY set-up crew permitted to enter
- 8:30 AM - GATES OPEN to ALL participants (Set-up continues)
- 9:30 AM - Registration verification and tech inspection open
- 10:00 AM - Course open for walking
- 10:15 AM - Registration and tech inspection close
- 10:45 AM - Mandatory drivers meeting
- 11:00 AM - Competition begins (first car starts)
- Approx 4:00 PM - Competition ends (last car starts), cleanup begins (if fun runs not desired)
- Approx 4:30 PM - Fun runs (if desired) end
- Approx 5:00 PM - Awards ceremony
- Approx 5:30 PM - Course reset for tomorrow
- 8:00 AM - Gates open
- 8:15 AM - Registration verification and tech inspection open
- 8:45 AM - Course open for walking
- 9:15 AM - Registration and tech inspection close
- 9:45 AM - Mandatory drivers meeting
- 10:00 AM - Competition begins (first car starts)
- Approx 3:00 PM - Competition ends (last car starts), cleanup begins (if fun runs not desired)
- Approx 3:30 PM - Fun runs (if desired) end, cleanup begins
- Approx 4:00 PM - Awards ceremony
Please fill the form out carefully.
- Your card will be charged when you register.
- Registrations can be modified on site if needed. (It is okay of you don't know your class.)
- You will receive your work assignment when you check in at the event
- If you are an experienced autocrosser (at least 10 events and at least 2 seasons) please consider being a novice mentor
- Find out about our novice mentor program here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php
- $20 non-member fee will be refunded to first-time-ever autocrossers after completing first CNY SCCA event.
- You are only a first-time-ever autocrosser once in your lifetime
- Fun runs tokens are 3 for $10 cash only on site
- Find out more about CNY SCCA Autocross here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php
Frank Perry III
Adirondack International Speedway