About this event
- VENUE - Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, MD
- NOTE - This event is capped at 90 drivers
CLICK HERE TO SEE PADDOCK AND PARKING DIAGRAM - If you trailer your car, please unload in the paddock, then move your tow rig to the adjacent gravel parking area. Thank you!
Come autocross in a friendly, competitive environment!
Setup: 7:00 AM
Registration: 8:45 AM to 10:00 AM
First Car Off: 10:30 AM
Trophies awarded by class! In addition to typical autocross and CAM classes, we offer a CLASSIC STREET CAR class for mostly-stock street cars 1978 and older. Let's give those older cars the exercise they deserve!
Autocross Preregistration Fees:
Entry – BMC Yearly Member $50
Entry – Non-member $55 (includes 1-day BMC membership)
All events are scheduled for Saturday unless noted otherwise, with rain dates as available. Credit for a future event will be issued if we must cancel before the day of the event.
If you preregister and are unable to attend, credit toward a future event will be issued if you notify us prior to the date of the event. Thank you.
- NO OPEN EXHAUST – Effective muffler required. We reserve the right to disqualify a car from competition if it is judged to be too loud.
- Approved helmet (Snell M or SA 2010 or newer) and seatbelts are required. DOT motorcycle helmets are not acceptable. Loaner helmets will NOT be available due to COVID-19 precautions.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. Minor drivers must have a parent / guardian in attendance.
- Vehicles must pass safety and technical inspection. No loose or unsecured items in any area. Remove floor mats from cabin.
- All contestants, workers, and guests must sign a release and waiver of liability. Parent / guardian signatures required for those under 18.
- All cars are welcome to compete except SUVs and other vehicles that present a rollover risk.
- Common Solo rules and classifications will generally be followed. We reserve the right to modify/interpret these rules to suit the spirit of the competition and to promote safety. Please take time to research what class your car will be in prior to registration. If you have any questions, please contact the event administrator. Thank you.