About this event
Registration has been extended due to last minute cancelations. Sign up now!
Potomac PCA and Potomac-Chesapeake Chapter Audi Club of North America are teaming up for a weekend destination event!
Where to: Bedford Springs, PA
Dates: Friday April 24 - Sunday April 26
Costs: $100 + $200/night & activities
Deadline: For advertised hotel rate is Wednesday March 25
This weekend will have more than enough twisty roads to open our engines up and dust off those brakes from the winter. How about an ATV excursion? A covered bridge drive as well as a visit to the Flight 93 Memorial? There’s also the Bedford Springs Resort & Spa for those who would prefer some pampering.
The schedule includes departure from Leesburg, VA on Friday morning, 24 April, taking the scenic back roads to Bedford, PA. We have dinner reservations in the 1796 Room and then a bonfire afterwards. For those interested and for an additional cost, Saturday can start off with an ATV driving experience for 90 minutes in groups of 8.
After lunch, we embark on a covered bridge driving tour for a couple of hours and visit the Flight 93 Memorial in Shanksville, PA before returning to the Omni Resort for appetizers by the bonfire. You are on your own for Sunday to enjoy the spa and relax before returning home.
Registration for this event is $100 per person. The registration fee covers the cost of a T-shirt for each member and appetizers and bartending for the cash bar for the social event Saturday night.
Upon registration at MotorsportReg, you will receive a detailed package and agenda with further information. This package will outline the Omni Bedford Springs Resort room availability along with the associated reduced room rates starting at $200 / night established just for this event. Details surrounding the weekend schedule will also be made available. We only have 15 rooms reserved for PCA & 10 rooms for ACNA so please act fast- this one’s sure to sell out!
Everything else is a la carte. Note – you must book your room under our block until we satisfy our 25 room commitment as PCA/ACNA Potomac is on the hook for it. Thank you.
For more information contact your Tour Guide:
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great cars, great roads, great fun and all with great people! Please join us for an event you’ll talk about for years to come and more importantly meet fellow car enthusiasts and make new friends.
All adult participants, to include drivers and passengers, must agree to and sign the PCA Release and Waiver form on site at the beginning of the event. All drivers must also attend a brief safety meeting immediately prior to the start of the drive. All drivers must be at least 18 yrs old and have a valid driver's license.
Note: Alcohol will be available during the social non-driving portions of this event. Please drink responsibly and do not drive and drive.
- Our events are open to all marques.
- You do not need to be a PCA member to participate.
- Online registration usually opens in February. Registration closes on Friday April 17th at midnight. This event has limited capacity to accommodate our room reservation block. (late registrations are risky due to capacity). Watch the website for revisions.
- We notify you of your status by email. You are responsible to update your profile in the MotorsportReg.com website to include your current contact information.
- We initially list all registrants as “New.” We will change your status as soon as possible. We will provide formal notification of acceptance into an event by email prior to an event. If you haven’t received any notification, check the website for your status.
- All attendees will be responsible for their own room, tax, and incidential charges to Omni Hotels and Resorts (Bedford Springs Resort).
- All reservations that fail to arrive on the scheduled arrival date will be considered No-Shows and a charge of one nights room and tax will be posted to the individiual Attendee's credit card on file by Omni Hotels and Resorts (Bedford Springs Resort).
- IF YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITIY TO CANCEL.
- You must cancel online BEFORE WE BILL YOU, which for this event should be by Wednesday March 25 before the event.
- If you cannot cancel online, you must notify the Registrar by email @ email@example.com BEFORE YOU ARE BILLED and receive an ACKNOWLEDGMENT by email to verify that you have cancelled.
- Hotel room cancellations must be made thru Omni Hotels and Resorts (Bedford Springs Resort).
- Potomac accepts only credit cards for payment. You are responsible for maintaining VALID CREDIT CARD INFORMATION in your profile.
- Hotel room charges, tax, and incidentials will be made directly by the Attendee to Omni Hotels and Resorts (Bedford Springs Resort).
- Billing problems result in notification by email with limited time resolve the issue due to the short billing peroid. If the issue is not resolved, we may cancel you from the event.
- Credit card and billing information uses secure connections and is encrypted by MotorSportReg.com. You are the only person who has access to your card number. We only see the last four digits for billing purposes.
- Cancel before you are billed and there is no charge.
- Cancel after you are billed and you forfeit your registration fee of $100.
- Refunds issued by Omni Hotels and Resorts (Bedford Springs Resort) is based on their terms and conditions. Please contact Omni Hotels and Resorts (Bedford Springs Resort) for details.
- Contact the D&D Chair to discuss special circumstances. THE D&D CHAIR IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN AUTHORIZE A REFUND OR CREDIT FOR AN EVENT.
- If you are authorized a credit for an event, you must use it before the end of the calendar year. We will not carry credits over into the following year. Credits may only be used for other PCA Potomac events. They can't be used for other clubs who also use motorsportreg.com.