About this event
6:00 am Gates open only for Setup, Waiver, SSS, Etc.
6:30 am Gates Open for drivers and guests
6:45 am Registration opens
6:45 am Tech opens
7:00 am Course open for walking
7;30 am Novice Course Walk
7:35 am Registration and Tech close
7:45 am Course closed for walking
7:55 am Driver's Meeting
8:10 am First car off
11:30 am Morning Session ends
11:30 am Gates open for afternoon session, Registration and Tech open
12:20 pm Novice Course Walk
12:40 pm Registration and Tech close
12:45 pm Driver's meeting
1:00 pm First car off for afternoon session
4:00 pm End of event
Updated Event requirements for registration:
- Only Pre-Registered drivers will be allowed to compete, no walk up registration.
- Each Pre-Registered SCCA member driver can invite up to 2 guests each, max 25 total per session, first come first served. Please add invited guests to your driver registration on MSR.
- The Registered Driver is responsible for listing the guest's names on their registration and getting the links for Speedwaiver and AMP waiver to their guests for them to bring to waiver station at event.
- If there is no option to invite guests during registration, this means it is sold out already.
- A and B groups will run in the morning, C and D will run in the afternoon. Gate opens at 6:30 am for morning run groups, tech and registration will be available at 11:30 am for the afternoon run groups.
- New loaner helmets will be available for use, first come first served, please return when not in use so others will have access to them.
- Please sign Speedwaiver using link in online receipt and show confirmation Speedwaiver is signed at waiver station.
- If your car does not have a sound sticker already, you MUST register in either A or B group, there will be no sound tests in the afternoon.
- Hope to see everyone there!!