About this event
Join us for the 2020 Autocrossing season!
Wiregrass SCCA - Providing the number one place to Autocross in the deep, hot as hell, south!
--- SPECIAL NOTICE ---
PLEASE MAKE SURE MOTORSPORTREG HAS YOUR CURRENT SCCA MEMBERSHIP NUMBER ON FILE!
SCCA events are a full day affair. To get 8 runs each event, we do not include a lunch break in the schedule. Therefore, be prepared to eat on the run and bring water to stay hydrated.
8:00 A.M. Gates Open
8:15 A.M. Registration Opens
9:30 A.M. Course Open for Walking
9:45 A.M. Registration Closes
10:00 A.M. Drivers Meeting
10:15 A.M. First Car on Course
• Please take the health and safety of other attendees into account. If you are sick, have been sick, or have been exposed to the virus in the past 14 days – Will NOT ATTEND. If you begin to feel ill while on site, immediately leave the site .
Only online event registration there will be no on site event registration
• YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN MASK AND PEN TO THIS EVENT.
• THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT – IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO COMPLY WITH THESE POLICIES, YOU WILL BE TOLD TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS
• THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT – IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO COMPLY WITH THESE POLICIES, YOU WILL BE TOLD TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.
• IF AN EVENT IS SHUTDOWN or THE SITE IS LOST DUE TO A SPECIFIC PERSON/PERSONS NONCOMPLIANCE, THAT PERSON/PERSONS WILL FACE A LIFETIME BAN FROM WIREGRASS SCCA EVENTS.
Event Specific Guidelines
• EVENT WILL BE LIMITED TO 35 ENTRANTS.
• Pre-Registration and Payment Online is REQUIRED. No On-Site Registration.
• MASKS WILL BE WORN AT ALL TIMES (EXPECT WHEN WEARING YOUR HELMET WHILE IN PERFORMANCE OF DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE)>
• No Novice Group or Novice Instructors for this Event.
• No Passengers
• Crew allowed if immediate Family,.
• Course Walks limited to no more than groups of four (4).
• Co-driven cars will not be hot-swapped.
• Participants to bring their own water. Water will be available, but will not be cooled and will not be at corner stations.
Specialty Work Areas
• Event Staff workers in the Timing Tent will be limited to no more than two (2) at the same time.
• NO ONE is to approach Timing & Scoring during the Event. If there are any issues, please utilize proper radio communication channels to inform T&S. i.e- Grid should radio T&S with questions.
Outdoor Specialty Areas
• Disinfect equipment before handing off between work groups.
• Provide Hand-sanitizing Stations.
• Cars in PADDOCK will be asked to park at least ten (10) or more feet away from each other.
• Course Setup will be limited to Event Chair and Setup Crew. This will be an assigned Worker Position. Setup Crew will be limited and will not exceed a total of two (2) additional workers
• Course Setup Workers will be limited to Members who have been tested and/or in low-risk COVID category.
• Check-in will be handled by one (1) person.
• A table will be setup outside of the tent for Check-in.
• Cones will be used to denote spacing between competitors waiting to check-in.
• Entrants will still need to sign the Waiver unless an Annual Waiver is presented.
• Any pens utilized for Waivers will be kept separate until sanitized.
• Minor Waivers must be completely filled out and notarized before the event.
• Drivers will stay in car while waiting to tech.
• Drivers will perform tech with guidance and oversight.
• Tech workers will wear gloves to avoid germ spread.
Driver & Worker Meetings
• Driver meetings will be held over the speaker/bullhorn.
• No Loaner Helmets available for this Event. Please bring your own that complies with the SCCA helmet Guidelines (Snell SA or M 2005 or newer, FIA, ECE) (DOT only helmets do not meet guidelines)
• Competitors are to remain in their Grid Spots during their run group.
• Spots are ~10’ apart and maintain spacing as required for social distancing
• Masks for competitors when outside of the car and not wearing a helmet.
• ALL CREW MUST WEAR MASKS IN GRID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Course Workers will be asked to spread out and not congregate.
• Sanitizer will be available at each station