About this event
Fastech August Sprints and 3 Hour Enduro - WCMA.ca Championships, Hosted by NASCC - August 22 & 23, 2020
Sprint Race Entry
- Primary driver entry in a single class is $560 .
- Co-drivers in same car and class (team) can be registered for no cost.
- Primary Driver may enter a second class for $230
- A Secondary driver may enter to drive the Primary driver's car in a second class for $300
- KOR (1 hour) on Saturday is included in the sprint entry.
Race classes & run groups, based upon expected registration numbers
Open Wheel run group - we need at least 5 entries to make this run group viable and will set it up if we reach that number.
Vintage run group -we need at least 5 entries to make this run group viable and will set it up if we reach that number.
Closed Wheel run group - this will be broken into one or more run groups of ST, SM, and ITJ depending upon the number of other run group entries
Endurance Race Entry
- Endurance Race will be held on Saturday, August 22nd between 3:30pm and 6:30pm
- Entry Fee for the 3 Hour Enduro is $240 and there is a minimum of 2 drivers and a maximum of 3 drivers. 2020 NASCC Endurance Racing Supplemental Regulations can be found at: http://nascc.ab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/v7-NASCC-Endurance-Racing-2020-Sup-Regs.pdf
- Endurance Race Classes will be as per the 7 Hour or longer section of the 2020 NASCC Endurance Racing Supplemental Regulations: E1, E2, E3 and E4. Tires will be open for the Enduro. There will be no more than 3 people allowed in each teams hot pits.
Check the NASCC website for the latest schedule. www.nascc.ab.ca
Race Car & Race Driver Requirements:
Drivers must be familiar with all WCMA Technical and Sporting Regulations, see website http://www.wcma.ca/new/racing/racing-forms/
Drivers must be familiar with NASCC Supplemental Regulations, see website http://nascc.ab.ca/racing/forms-and-downloads/
Minors must have both parents sign a “minor waiver” in advance and send to the Club via email before the event.
There will be no on-site registration and all entries will be online using MotorsportReg. Please familiarize yourself with all Covid-19 rules and guidelines before hand especially Technical inspection.
Drivers must hold a valid WCMA race license, or have received permission from WCMA licensing to use an alternate approved license.
Race cars must be properly prepared, following WCMA 2020 Technical Regulations
Snell SA 2010 or newer helmets required, along with a HANS device or FIA approved equivalent
Race Suits, gloves, shoes must be of approved, fire retardant materials; suits must be SFI3-2A/3 worn with fire retardant underwear, or SFI3-2A/5, or FIA homologated multi-layer. No clothing should be made in whole or part of Nylon