About this event
Audi Club of Wisconsin in partnership with Just Drive presents a teen driving clinic.
This clinic is for teens who want to sharpen their driving skills and to improve their handling of a vehicle under various road conditions. You will drive the car you drive every day. This is a wonderful opportunity for teens with a valid license or a learner's permit!
If under 18, you must be accompanied by a licensed adult, parent or guardian. They must remain present for the duration of the event.
· Driving basics
· Importance of vision
· Cornering – understeer and oversteer
· Proactive vs. reactive
· Effects of weight transfer
· Driver courtesy
· Safe following distance
Cost: $65 tax deductible donation. Compared to other teen clinics, that's a bargain! Your donation includes lunch for you and your parent and it helps defray the cost of running the event.
No refunds for cancelations within 7 days of the event. The last day for a refund is June 8th. If you cancel before June 8th, there will be a $5 cancelation fee.
• Each driver – or parent – is responsible for the condition of the car. It must be in good working order: no leaks, no cracked glass, good tires, good seat belts, and in good working condition.
• We will look over each car with you before the event.
• Be sure to fill your gas tank before you arrive at Miller Park.
• Lunch is included.
• Check-in at the Uecker Lot on the south side of the stadium - at 8:00am on June 15th. We’ll finish around 4:00pm. We will send details and directions a few days prior to the event.
• Questions? Call Mark: 414-899-1495 or send an email to Mark