About this event
888 Racing with Velocity Autosports invite you participate with us @ Area 27!
Drive on the members' only Area 27 track as VIP guests of 888 Racing.
One day registrations are available.
Our excellent team of professional instructors will be there to help you learn the track. Everyone is welcome to take advantage of their coaching.
Please note...This event is only open to Experienced Drivers ONLY!. (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced). We will not accept Novice or First time drivers with zero track day experience for this event. No Refunds or Future credits will be applied if you are found registered with only a Novice or First time driver background! Open wheel race cars and motorcycles are not eligible for this event.
Three run groups will alternate sessions through the day with a lunch break.
The event runs from 7:00AM to 5:00PM. Gates will open at 7am. A morning track tour will be available for a limited number of participants. Attendance at the 8:30AM drivers meeting is mandatory.
Please note, the drive from Vancouver to Area 27 is roughly four to five hours.
Lunch: Area27's Crave kitchen will be available. A menu will be provided during the morning, and participants may choose, and purchase their meal with Crave kitchen.
- Early Registration (before Aug 11 ) - $599 per day (automatically discounted in registration)
- Registration Fee (after Aug 11 ) - $650 per day
- We will not accept walk-in registrations on the day of the event.
DRIVER REQUIREMENTS & IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT AREA 27
- Area 27 is a private club membership track.
- NON-MEMBERS CAN ONLY DRIVE AT AREA 27 A TOTAL OF 3 DAYS IN A CALENDAR YEAR. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DRIVEN AT AREA 27 THREE TIMES IN BEFORE ATTENDING OUR EVENT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BY AREA 27 TO DRIVE AGAIN ON THE TRACK.
- Area 27 enforces this by scanning drivers licenses and recording how many visits you make. If you are caught by Area 27 making your fourth visit, you will not be allowed to drive, and we will not refund you.
- ID requirements: Two pieces of matching ID are required by Area 27. One must be a valid drivers license. One of the two ID must have your picture. This is an Area 27 requirement. You will not be allowed to drive if you do not have your ID with you during check-in. No exceptions. This rule exists because Area 27 has experienced drivers trying to sneak in last season.
- Drivers must be at least 19 years old. Drivers between the ages of 16 and 19 must have their parent or legal guardian present.
- Please make sure your emergency contact information is up to date in your Motorsportreg account.
- All vehicles may be required to pass a tech safety inspection on the day of the event. If a vehicle fails tech inspection at the event, the organizers reserve the right to forbid the vehicle from participating. Refunds will NOT be provided to drivers whose vehicles fail tech inspection. Please have your vehicles inspected by your service shop before the event to make sure your car is ready.
- SUV's, Trucks, Minivans, Open Wheel Race Cars, and Motorcycles are not permitted for this event.
- Vehicles must be owned by and registered in the same name as the driver using it at the track. Vehicles may be borrowed by other drivers only if the owner is present at the track and provides consent. These are Area 27 rules and may be enforced by Area 27 at their discretion. If you plan to bring a vehicle not registered in your name, or a vehicle that has no registration such as a race car please contact us to make special arrangements.
- Noise limit: the noise limit at Area 27 is 103dB, measured 50ft from the track at start/finish. If your vehicle exceeds the limit, you will be given one chance to make adjustments before your vehicle is no longer allowed on track.
- Requirements: Any helmet with SNELL approval, SA2005 or later. Helmets will be checked during tech inspection
- A select few LOANER HELMETS will be available. (At a first come first serve process. You may reserve one with your registration).
With Covid 19 still here:
We ask that only the entrant arrives to the track to participate.
One crew member per driver.
No passengers will be permitted until further notice.
Guests are welcome at the event, and will have to sign waiver release forms just like the drivers. Passengers are allowed only to ride with experienced drivers at the organizer's discretion. Passengers must have signed waiver release forms, and must have an approved helmet. Wrist bands will be issued to registered guests, and passengers will be checked for proper wristband before being allowed on the track. The organizers reserves the right to not allow passengers at any time. If you are attending this event and you are an Area 27 member, you cannot use your guest pass to bring other drivers to the event as your guest. All drivers must be registered through Motorsportreg. We will not accept walk-in registrations on the day of the event.
- This event will occur rain or shine.
- Please be aware of potential winter weather when crossing the mountain highways and plan accordingly.