About this event
The Winter Tune-Up Series is open to all members of AMP. Non-Members may also participate in any of our racing classes if they meet the proper criteria. Please view the schedule linked below as the format has recently changed.
- 2021 Classes -
Group 1 (SM / SE30) *
- Spec Miata
- Spec E30
- Spec 924
- Spec 944
- INEX / Legends
Group 2 (Downforce / Winged Cars / Open)*
- Radical SR1
- Radical SR3
- NASA / SCCA classified cars. Full roll cage, fire suppression, competition race cars only. Must pass sound requirements.
Group 3 (GT/Full Body)*
- 2 Classes - Under/Over 3.0 Liter
- Spec E46
- GT1 - GT4
- ST1 - ST4
* The sound limit for cars on track is 98db at 50' NO EXCEPTIONS.
Main Track Race Day Schedule (NEW 2020)
If you have any questions about rules or qualifications. Please contact "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Registration Pricing -
Regular – $200
Regular – $250
Register early by (February 7th) and save $50
*Each race entry includes practice/qualifying sessions, access to the track during open members track sessions, inclusion in the days events, and an awards ceremony at the conclusion including trophies and champagne spray
Daily – $35
Yearly – $169
*Transponders available on race day located at the reception desk on the second floor of the club house.
Food and Drink:
Lunch included with registration for all racers.
Guests need to register for Lunch ($15)
Kids 10 and under are Free!
** Races will be run RAIN or SHINE **
** Registration Fees are not refundable **
** We will allow one grace application of the fee paid towards another race for cancellation, within that calendar year only **
** We will also allow one grace opportunity to waive the late Registration Fee, one time per year **
AMP Championship Series is Open to All AMP Members and Non-Members, with a qualifying vehicle.
If you have any questions about rules or qualifications. Please contact AMP Race Team at email@example.com.
Non-members must meet one of the following criteria:
- Must submit an approved log book from one of the following sanctioning organizations for review and final approval. SCCA, NASA, PCA, IMSA, BMWCCA.
- Must supply a letter of recommendation from one of the following sanctioning organizations for review and final approval. SCCA, NASA, PCA, IMSA, BMWCCA.
When creating a vehicle profile for yourself or another account, make sure to include the race series log book information (name & log book number) in the log book # field within the vehicle profile information. (You can edit this information later through your 'My Account' tab, then 'Edit my Information')