About this event
The Summer Championship Series consists of 8 races from March to October. Club Racing is open to the public as well as all members of Atlanta Motorsports Park. Non-Members must meet proper criteria and class spec to race. Please view the schedule linked below as it is updated regularly.
- Starting in 2021, AMP is selling a Season Pass for all 8 Races in the Summer Championship Series. A season pass gives an additional 10% off the Early Bird rate per race. Season Pass are on-sale until the first race in the 2021 Summer Season.
- We have added a Juniors Division (Half Price) for Legends drivers age 14-18.
- 2021 Classes -
- Group 1 (SM / SE30 / Legends) *
- Spec Miata
- Spec E30
- Spec 924
- Spec 944
- INEX / Legends
- Spec E46
- Group 2 (Downforce / Winged Cars / GT / Open)*
- Radical SR1
- Radical SR3
- NASA / SCCA classified cars. Full roll cage, fire suppression, competition race cars only. Must pass sound requirements.
- GT1 - GT4
- ST1 - ST4
- Group 3 (Historics) *
- 1.6L & 2.5L
* The sound limit for cars on track is 98db at 50' NO EXCEPTIONS.
* All classes need a minimum of 5 race entry's to count towards season points, if a class has less than 5 entry's, it will be subject to collapse into another run group and that time slot will become open lapping for all racers. Drivers will be notified of any changes during the MANDATORY 8:00AM Drivers Meeting
Main Track Race Day Schedule (NEW 2021)
All registered racers are invited to stay for our Saturday Night Social immediately following Race Day. Activities include AutoX, Drag Racing, AMPursuit, Food & Drinks, plus Live Music!
If you have any questions about rules or qualifications. Please contact "email@example.com"
- Registration Pricing -
Member – $200
Guest – $250
Member – $100
Guest – $125
Register early by (April 25th) and save $50. Late Registration (+$50) is within 72 hours of event. Early Bird discount and Late Fee are Half for Juniors.
*Each race entry includes practice/qualifying sessions, access to the track during open members track sessions, inclusion in the days events, and an awards ceremony at the conclusion including trophies and champagne spray
Daily – $35
Yearly – $169
*Transponders available on race day located at the reception desk on the second floor of the club house.
Food and Drink:
Lunch included with registration for all racers.
Guests need to register for Lunch ($15)
Kids 10 and under are Free!
** Races will be run RAIN or SHINE **
** Registration Fees are not refundable **
** We will allow one grace application of the fee paid towards another race for cancellation, within that calendar year only **
** We will also allow one grace opportunity to waive the late Registration Fee, one time per year **
AMP Championship Series is Open to All AMP Members and Non-Members, with a qualifying vehicle.
If you have any questions about rules or qualifications. Please contact the AMP Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-members must meet one of the following criteria:
- Must present log book and/or racing licence at tech for first time racing at AMP.
When creating a vehicle profile for yourself or another account, make sure to include the race series log book information (name & log book number) in the log book # field within the vehicle profile information. (You can edit this information later through your 'My Account' tab, then 'Edit my Information')
**JUNIORS** (AGES 14-18)
- Must have 1 year racing experience in a sanctioned Legends series.
- We follow INEX for "Legend Car Specification Rules" on pg41.
- This group is for Legends only. Anyone driving a Spec Miata, Open Wheel or Downforce car must register as an adult. Legends drivers over the age of 18 will run with Miata's and E30's until enough registration justify's a seperate group.
**Adult** (Ages 19+)
- Guest Drivers (Non-Member) must submit racing Endorsement and Log book per above.
- Members without a racing Endorsement must consult with Race Control or the Race Director prior to racing.
- Anyone Ages 14-17 who does not meet the Guest Driver requirement must consult with the Race Director prior to racing.
ALL DRIVERS ARE SUBJECT TO BLACK FLAG IF THE TRACKS NOISE LIMIT IS NOT FOLLOWED. 98db AT 50'
MANDATORY DRIVERS MEETING AT 8:15AM FOR ALL DRIVERS LOCATED IN THE SHOWROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF CLUB HOUSE.