About this event
Please join ACCO for the next Autocross events of 2020! Due to the restrictions caused by COVID-19 everyone must observe social distancing measures. Facilities will be extremely limited so please plan accordingly.
$20 Friday Test and Tune plus Master of the Mountain
$25 per driver Saturday and Sunday event Voting Members
$30 per driver Saturday and Sunday event Non-Voting Members
Saturday check in Session 1 8AM. Session 2 (not for points) 11AM. All session 1 participants can run Session 2 no charge.
Sunday check in 9AM.
1. Observe Social Distancing. 6' of separation required between all participants and event staff.
2. 20' space will be required between each pit space. Only members of the same party will be allowed within each pit space.
3. Masks and glove usage is highly encouraged.
4. Socially-distanced dry camping available. Gates open Friday night.
5. Individuals check in at the van upon arrival. Contact-less registration will be used.
6. While in Grid, all drivers will remain within their vehicle. Vehicle inspection, tire pressure checks will be allowed in a designated area.
7. No ride-alongs with people outside of your party.
8. Loaner helmets will not be available. Please be sure to bring your own SNELL 2005 approved helmet.
9. Blatant disregard to COVID 19 restrictions, social distancing procedures or any other general policy violation may result in the individual being asked to leave.
Pre registration requirements are as follows:
1. Please bring your own PPE.
2. Prepayment through MSR.
3. Electronically submitted signed insurance waiver
4. Electronically submitted completed Covid 19 questionaire
5. Electronically submitted completed Self Tech form
6. Download, Fill&Sign and Email forms to email@example.com
or print, sign, take a pic and text it to Five Four One-325-2114