About this event
The 25th annual Porsche 928 Frenzy is set to take place on Sept. 25, 2021 at Odds and Ends Detailing in Sterling, Virginia. We begin with breakfast at 9:00 AM followed by a tech session, lunch, socializing and door prize drawing. For more details, visit 928frenzy.org
- Our events are open to all marques.
- You do not need to be a PCA member to participate.
- This event has limited capacity to accommodate the venue's facilities, and for the safety of all participants. (Late registrations are risky due to capacity.) Watch the website for revisions.
- We will notify you of your status by email. You are responsible for updating your profile in the MotorsportReg.com website to include your current contact information.
- We initially list all registrants as “confirmed”, or "wait listed" if the event is filled to capacity. When needed, we will change your status as soon as possible. We will provide formal notification of acceptance into the event by email prior to the event. If you haven’t received any notification, check the MSR website for your status.
- IF YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CANCEL.
- 928 FRENZY is an independently organized event supported by PCA Potomac Drive & Dine.
- Event participants shall adhere to federal, state and local guidelines to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- Cancellations are accepted until the close of registration date. Cancellations after noon on Sept. 20 will incur a 5% handling fee. No refunds will be provided after Sept. 20 unless due to illness.
- If you must cancel, please be courteous and cancel as soon as you can.
- If you cannot cancel online, you must notify the Registrar by email and receive an ACKNOWLEDGMENT by email to verify that you have canceled.
- PCA Potomac accepts only credit cards for payment. You are responsible for maintaining VALID CREDIT CARD INFORMATION in your profile.
- Forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or direct debit from your bank account.
- This event uses a deferred payment policy. You can register and provide payment information today, but your credit card or bank account will not be charged until Sept. 21. You will be able to make changes to your registration until noon on Sept. 20, providing flexibility to add or remove a guest, etc.
- Billing problems result in notification by email with limited time to resolve the issue due to the short billing period. If the issue is not resolved, we may cancel you from the event.
- Credit card and billing information uses secure connections and is protected by MotorSportReg.com. You are the only person who has access to your card number. We only see the last four digits for billing purposes.
- Contact the 928 FRENZY Organizers at email@example.com for further information or to discuss special circumstances.
- If you cannot cancel online, you must notify the Registrar by email BEFORE YOU ARE BILLED and receive an ACKNOWLEDGMENT by email to verify that you have canceled. To do so please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Cancellations are accepted until the close of registration date. Cancellations after noon on Sept. 20 will incur a 5% handling fee. No refunds will be provided after Sept. 20 unless the cancellation is due to illness.
- Contact the D&D Chair to discuss special circumstances. THE D&D CHAIR IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN AUTHORIZE A REFUND OR CREDIT FOR AN EVENT.
- If you are authorized a credit for an event, you must use it before the end of the calendar year. We will not carry credits over into the following year. Credits may only be used for other PCA Potomac events. They can't be used for other clubs who also use motorsportreg.com.