About this event
The TireRack SCCA® ProSolo® Series is an adrenaline-pumping autocross format where solo isn’t solo. Drivers still run a course by themselves, but start off side-by-side drag racing style and attack mirror-image courses to see who gets back to their respective finish lines first.
In contrast to a standard 3-run autocross, ProSolo class competition takes 1.5 days where each driver gets three sets of runs to put together the best run from each side. Class winners are determined from putting the best right and left side runs together.
After class competition, it’s time for single-elimination challenge rounds. The first is a bragging-rights Bonus Challenge drawn at random, a Ladies Challenge for the top performing ladies class drivers and the big one – the Super Challenge, which pits the top 32 drivers from regular competition into a solo bracket madness where coming out on top is simple: string together 12 winning runs in a row while avoiding red-lighting, hitting cones and glory-robbing mistakes.
The 2021 ProSolo Championships will NOT be determined by a points system due to the uncertainty of all events on the calendar being conducted due to CV19. The 2022 ProSolo program is expected to return to a point series conducted in the following manner. Where other top-level SCCA Championships like the TireRack Solo Nationals® and The Runoffs® are single-event winner take all competitions, in SCCA ProSolo competitors earn Challenge points throughout the season toward the Overall Ladies and Open ProSolo Championships. Class National Championships and the Overall ProSolo Championships are determined by combining regular-season points with points earned at the ProSolo Finale in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Registration Fee is:
Regular online entry - $149
On-Site (Late) entry - $ 220
Starting Line Pro Launch school - $65
For more detailed information please visit the event page by clicking here.
For more information about the Starting Line Pro Launch school please visit the registration page by clicking here.
This event is a traditional 2-course ProSolo
Final cap - 250
Registration Fee is:
Regular online entry - $149
On-Site (Late) entry - $ 220
Starting Line Pro Launch School - $65
For more detailed information, please visit the event page by clicking here.
For more information about the Starting Line Pro Launch School, please visit its registration page by clicking here.
Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
Parking Lot 12 (Southwest corner)
Scheduled times and run/work orders are subject to change due to location restrictions and conditions. Please check the event supps for the final schedule
|Wednesday - March 10|
|Online registration opens for SuperPass holders||3:00 pm Central|
|Wednesday - March 17|
|Online registration opens to all||3:00 pm Central|
|Tuesday - April 20|
|Online registration closes||3:00 pm Central|
|Thursday - April 22|
|Event supps including Run/Work order are posted on scca.com event page||8:00 am event local time|
|Friday - April 23 (all times are event local time zone)|
|Site and course set-up||8:00 am - 11:00 am|
|Courses available for ProSolo National Series promotional use. Not open for competitors||11:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|StartingLine ProLaunch Drivers Meeting/Tech||1:30 pm - 2:00 pm|
|StartingLine ProLaunch practice starts (course closed for walking)||2:00 pm - 2:30 pm|
|StartingLine ProLaunch Wrap Up Meeting||2:30 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Practice Starts ticket sales (Lincoln Driver's Center)||1:30 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Practice Starts (Course closed for walking)||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Tech Inspection & Event Check-in (No Changes) (Tech Trailer)||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Event Check-in (With Changes) & New Entries (SCCA Timing Trailer)||4:30 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Course open to walking||6:15 pm|
|No new entries (new or waitlist) and no car/class changes||6:00 pm|
|Chiefs Meeting (Lincoln Driver's Center)||6:15 pm|
|Saturday - April 24 (all times are event local time zone)|
|Site Opens||6:30 am|
|Late Tech Inspection (Tech Trailer)||7:00 am - 7:45 am|
|Late Check-in (Timing Trailer) (no new entries or car/class changes)||7:00 am - 7:45 am|
|Novice meeting (Right course Start line)||8:00 am|
|Course closed to walking||8:20 am|
|Group 1 to A Grid, Group 2 to B Grid||8:30 am|
|Worker Check-in (Lincoln Driver's Center)||8:40 am|
|Saturday a.m. competition (Heat 1)||9:00 am - 1:00 pm (approx)|
|Saturday p.m. competition (Heat 2)||1:30 pm- 5:30 pm (approx)|
|Sunday - April 25 (all times are event local time zone)|
|Site Opens||6:30 am|
|Course closed to walking||7:30 am|
|Group 1 to A Grid, Group 2 to B Grid||7:40 am|
|Worker Check-in (Lincoln Driver's Center)||7:40 am|
|Sunday a.m. competition (Heat 3)||8:00 am - 1:00 pm (approx)|
|Challenge competition (Ladies, Bonus, then Super)||1:30 pm - 4:30 pm (approx)|
|Awards Presentation will begin immediately after Heat competition|
Holiday Inn - Ontario Airport
2155 E Convention Center Way
Ontario, CA 91764
Camping is allowed
Alcohol is NOT allowed
Competitors must register each year through scca.com prior to competing for all Silver, Gold and Platinum programs and in some cases with the sponsor as well, please read each program's registration requirements carefully. Decals will be available at tech inspection at the event.
All Bronze programs require registering and receiving decals directly from that sponsor, please refer to the program descriptions for more information.
Registration Policy (after online closes)
Online registration closes at 6:00 pm Central, Tuesday prior to the event. After online registration closes, you can still register for the event on-site during regular registration times on the day prior to the competition. Please note, there will be a late entry fee imposed on all on-site registrations. If the event is already full we will follow the waitlist policy (see below).
Car Number Policy
Car numbers selection will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (i.e., 1 through 99). Exception: Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver MUST be 100 plus the first driver's number (99 and 199). The Motorsportsreg.com system does not allow drivers to reserve their co-driver's number. With that, if there is a conflict where someone signs up for a number and someone else who is not the co-driver signs up for the corresponding number, the person that signed up first for either the two or three-digit number is the owner of that combination. If you notice a discrepancy in numbers, please contact Brian Harmer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Motorsportreg.com provides the date/time of registrations to determine who registered first and is the rightful owner of the number combination. If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (open and ladies) may use the same car number. Drivers of the same car in the same class must submit separate entries. Car numbers above 199 are not allowed at National Solo events.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
Please contact Brian Harmer (email@example.com) with questions or to cancel.
Please review valuable information regarding refunds below.
Partial refunds (SCCA keeps $50) for cancellations IF:
Entrant cancels PRIOR to 7:00 pm Central the day of on-site check-in.
NO REFUNDS for cancellations IF:
Entrant cancels AFTER 7:00 pm Central the day of on-site check-in.
The Tire Rack SCCA National Solo events (ProSolo, Champ Tour, CAM Challenge) are adopting a revised waitlist policy for 2021:
- The initial entry cap will be set 15 entrants lower than the final cap.
- When an event hits the initial entry cap, the remaining competitors will be put on a waitlist.
- Just like the 2020 Tire Rack National Solo season, the waitlist will be published to show the order in which each member is on the list, based on the order of entry receipt and the timestamp listed on the MSR registration. This is the order in which entries will move off the waitlist and into the event when a cancellation is processed. This list does not automatically update in real-time but is rather a report from the registration system that will be run periodically so that those on the waitlist can understand their current position. Given that the list is not updating in real-time, there may be names at the top of the waitlist that has already moved into the event and there may be names that have registered onto the waitlist that do not yet appear.
- When 15 entrants have registered with the region of record of the hosting region the cap will be increased to the final. If 15 hosting region members have not registered 2 weeks prior to the event the cap will be increased to its final.
- For entrants on the waitlist, there is no guarantee the entrant will get into the event.
- As entrants on the entry list cancel, the next person in line on the waitlist will be notified via email that there has been a cancellation and they have now been moved into the event. When that entrant is moved over, they will be required to log into MSR and pay for the event (MSR does not charge waitlisted competitors). The entrant will have 24 hours to pay for the event before that entrant is placed back on the waitlist and the next entrant is put into the event.
- We will continue to move entrants off the waitlist as we receive cancellations up until the time online registration closes.
- After online registration closes, we will not update the waitlist online. However, if there is a cancellation after online registration closes, entrants on the waitlist will be contacted in waitlist order to let them know a spot in the event has opened. They will be instructed to contact the on-site event Administrator to claim their spot and remit payment. The waitlist will also be printed and posted in the timing trailer on Friday morning. As cancellations come in during the registration/check-in day, we will try to contact the top person on the waitlist to see if they are available and still want to get into the event that day.
- At the end of registration on the day prior to the competition, the waitlist will be closed, and no new entries will be allowed into the event.
Onsite Event Registration and Car/Class Changes
- For any event that is not sold out, on-site registration is allowed on the day prior to competition. All on-site registrations will be charged the event late fee (see event registration page for pricing). Car and class changes are allowed at check-in on the day prior to competition. Any car or class changes on the days of competition require the approval of the Chief Steward for the event.