About this event
- The SORC online registration opens on the first Monday in October prior to the next year’s event.
- Online registration will remain open for one week.
- If the number of entries received is larger than the available grid slots, entrants will be selected on day submitted basis.
- Online applications are placed into the same selection pool as paper applications sent via postal mail.
This is what you'll need for the registration form:
- Select events (SORC, L2L, SHOOTOUT)
- Vehicle information
- Last year we had Navigators register separately. This has changed. To simplify the process this year, Drivers will include their Navigator information as part of the application.
- Event speed class
Credit Card information
- Your credit card will not be charged until the random drawing is complete and if your name has been selected.
- You will be notified at that time if your name has been drawn or placed on the waitlist.
- Pre-order your SORC t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, cap, souvenir book and we will have them at registration
- Pre-order your L2L t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, and hoodie we will have them for you at tech or Wednesday drivers meeting in Dunning
Medical forms will be filled out at registration. Please bring current medication list & emergency contact info
Sandhills Open Road Challenge