About this event
Push It To The Limit Performance driving competitions are just for you... Come find out what all the excitement is all about. You and your car against the clock. Who’s faster? All makes welcome!
IMPORTANT for the 2021 season, please read and understand in full before proceeding.
We are TENTATIVELY on for the 2021 season. Due to the ongoing worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, Mohawk Racetrack is still not under full operations as of May 14, 2021. Depending on the restrictions imposed by the province, we may or may not be able to operate. Keep an eye out on this page as well as our social channels for the latest info.
For the time being, we will be at Exhibition Place, in Downtown Toronto, just like in 2020. We will be running in the space just south of BMO Field. Google Map satellite link here - Princes' Boulevard and New Brunswick Way. Toronto may close Lakeshore Boulevard Eastbound to enable greater distancing, which will affect entry to the venue - give yourself extra time in the morning! Entrance to the venue will be from New Brunswick Way (one-way southbound only).
Physical distancing measures will be in place to ensure everybody's safety and security. Face masks are strongly encouraged and recommended. Loaner helmets will NOT be provided - all helmets must conform to Snell 2010 (or newer) or ECE-22.05. Make sure to come early, as course walks will not be permitted after 8:30AM. CLICK HERE to view the full supplemental information for these modified events.
There is a CASC waiver to print, sign, and hand in during event registration in the morning. This MUST be signed and completed, CLICK HERE for the form if you are able to print it out.
$60.00 / driver.
100 driver maximum, subject to change.
We've got that new timing system! Starting lights! Live Wi-Fi results! Get that rust out of your system, and let's safely enjoy some motorsports, this summer.
Arrive on-site by 7:30
Check-in at registration from 7:30 - 8:30
Mandatory Drivers' Meeting at 8:45
First car on course at 9:00
For full series Rules, click HERE (opens in new window)
Classes for this event:
- SUV eligibility requirements: CASC-OR (Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs - Ontario Region) have the following regulations regarding SUV vehicles in autoslalom competitions. Overall height versus front track width (distance between the two front wheels, side to side) need to be 1:1 maximum. The possibility of a roll-over incident is higher as we know with crossover and SUV-type vehicles, and the CASC regulation firmly stipulates the overall height cannot be greater than the front track width.
- Minimum age to compete in this event is 16 years.
- All competitors must have a valid driver's licence.
- Minimum is a Snell M2010 helmet for cars NOT equipped with a roll cage. For a car equipped with a cage the minimum is a SA2010. ECE 22.05 helmets are permitted. No DOT helmets allowed. (Shared loaner helmets are NOT available).
- All drivers must display their competition number in a contrasting colour, (minimum 6" in height) on both sides of their car.
- Passengers 14 years of age or older may ride in competitor’s car provided they have signed the waiver (Minor Waiver and Parental Consent Waiver required for those under the age of 18). Waivers are available at registration on the day of the event. Passengers are permitted to use loaner helmets.
- All cars will run in numerical order (1, 2, 3, 4 ...). Failure to show up at the start line in order will forfeit your run, unless the event organizer has been notified in advance.
- All competitors must marshal as instructed in the driver’s meeting. Failure to do this will forfeit your Fastest Time of Day, and you will not be allowed to take your next run.
- All pylons hit on the course will be charged a two (2) second penalty per cone. Leaning cones are not counted.
- The decisions of the marshals on the course, the timing people, and the scorers are final.
- Competitors are not permitted to talk to the timing staff. Your times will be accessible via Wi-Fi throughout the event.
- Any practicing and/or warming up of tires in adjacent properties and/or parking lots will result in disqualification from the event and series. Deliberate "burn outs" and "smoke shows' will also result in disqualification from the event and series.
- All competitors must attend the driver’s meeting prior to the start of each event.
- Competitors must display series sponsor decals, when available, prominently on both sides of the car, as required.
- The Event and/or Series Organizers have the right to refuse entry or disqualify a competitor from competition for any reason.