About this event
Welcome to North Country Fundraiser Autocross for Loaves & Fishes!
The NCR Autocross Season Finale is a fundraiser for Loaves & Fishes, the local food pantry in Ayer, MA. Please help us support this worthy cause and help feed needy families in the communities surrounding the autocross site.
Last year, NCR donated the entire proceeds of this event and with your help we were able to donate $5000 to Loaves & Fishes for the season. This year we are donating at least the net proceeds from the event to Loaves & Fishes and with your donations, we hope to exceed that $5000 donation this year. The registration form includes a small donation to Loaves and Fishes but we ask that you contribute more if you can. NCR will match registration donations to Loaves & Fishes (up to $5000 total).
Due to COVID, we will not provide the pizza lunch as in past years.
This event is open to any licensed driver but a few slots are reserved for PCA members. Unfilled member slots will be made available to wait-listed drivers..
Please visit our NCR Autocross pages for more information.
- Masks are no longer mandatory for those who are fully vaccinated. However, those who are not vaccinated or simply wish to wear one are encouraged to continue wearing a mask.
- Do not arrive before 7:00 AM.
- Park between the yellow arrows in the paddock.
- Bring your own lunch and plenty of fluids. We will break for lunch but no lunch or water will be provided.
- You must be able to stay for the full day (5:00 if necessary).
- Tune in to 89.5 on your radio during the day for announcements.
- Time slips will not be posted but Live Timing results will be available via internet.
- Determine your base class before you register. If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
- NCR classes have changed again this year and are different than other regions, so be sure to check your class before registering.
- License - Every driver must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid driver's license. Participants under 18 meeting the PCA Junior Participation Program requirements may compete with the approval of the event chair.
- Helmet - A helmet with a Snell Memorial Foundation 2010 or newer approval (SA, M or K) is required.
- Please read the NCR Autocross Rules on the NCR website.
- All Porsche Street classes require tires with a treadwear rating of 180 or higher even if the your Porsche came with lower treadwear rated tires from the factory.
- If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
NCR Porsche Street Classes
Your need to know your Base Class to register. Base classes are automatically assigned to a Competition Class which is scored using PAX handicaps for the base classes.
|Base Class||Models in Class||Competition Class|
|1||924S, 924 Turbo||PS2|
|1||944 (8v), non-Turbo||PS2|
|2||911 (1965-94 exc Turbo)||PS2|
|2||944S, S2, Turbo||PS2|
|2||Boxster, Boxster S (986:1997-04)||PS2|
|3||Boxster, Cayman (987:2005-12)||PS3|
|3||Boxster S, RS, Cayman S (987.1:2005-08)||PS3|
|3||Boxster, Cayman (981:2013-16)||PS3|
|4||911, 911S (997:2005-11)||PS4|
|4||Boxster S, Spyder (987.2:2009-12)||PS4|
|4||Cayman S, R (987.2:2009-12)||PS4|
|4||Boxster S, GTS (981:2013-16)||PS4|
|4||Cayman S, GTS (981:2013-16)||PS4|
|4||718 Boxster, 718 Cayman (2017-on)||PS4|
|5||911, 911S (2012-on)||PS5|
|5||911 Turbo, Turbo S(all)||PS5|
|5||911 GTS, 911 R, 911 GT3, 911 GT3/RS (all)||PS5|
|5||Boxster Spyder (981:2015)||PS5|
|5||Cayman GT4 (except Clubsport)||PS5|
|5||718 Boxster S, 718 Boxster GTS (2017-on)||PS5|
|5||718 Cayman S, Cayman GTS (2017-on)||PS5|
NCR Porsche Race Class
All Porsche automobiles with race tires as well as those not qualified for NCR Street Category are classified to a base class according to SCCA rules. These base classes are combined into one NCR Race Class scored using PAX handicaps.
NCR Non-Porsche Classes
All non-Porsche automobiles are classified according to SCCA rules into base classes. These base classes are combined into competition classes scored using PAX handicaps.