About this event
Welcome to NCR Autocross #1!
This event is open to any licensed driver but a few slots are reserved for PCA members. Unfilled member slots will be made available to wait-listed drivers.
SEASON REGISTRATION NOTE: There is no season registration this year. However, you may register for all five NCR Autocrosses now and your credit card will not be charged until a few weeks prior to each event.
Determine your NCR class before you register. NCR classes have changed this year and are different than other regions. You can find the NCR Class Chart in the NCR Autocross rules. Non-Porsches are classified using SCCA classes. If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
The registration form includes an optional donation to Devens Loaves & Fishes, the local food pantry. Please help us support this worthy cause. Learn more about Loaves & Fishes. With your help, NCR raised over $5000 for Loaves & Fishes last year. Please note that we have kept our rates low but we sincerely hope that in return you will contribute at least the suggested donation to Loaves & Fishes. NCR will match registration donations to Loaves & Fishes (up to $5000 total).
Please visit our NCR Autocross pages for more information.
Required Reading: NCR Autocross COVID-19 Protocols
- All participants must follow the current Massachusetts travel restrictions.
- Massachusetts requires us to provide full contact tracing info (name and phone and email) for everyone attending. Please be sure your Motorsportreg.com profile is updated with accurate information
- All attendees must self-screen at home prior to event. Anyone who has had contact with anyone sick within two weeks of the event may not attend. Full credit will be issued if you let us know before 8:30 AM
- Face masks are REQUIRED at all times when not in vehicle No exceptions! Bring your own mask. If you can’t wear the mask all day stay home for everyone’s safety.
- Social distancing is REQUIRED. Six foot minimum.
- Novices may be required to take an instructor in their car. Both people must wear face masks.
- No spectators or guests are allowed—only staff and registered drivers.
- Loaner helmets will not be available. Bring your own helmet
- No passengers allowed except for assigned instructors.
- Do not arrive before 7:30 AM.
- Park between the yellow arrows in the paddock.
- You must stay with your car in the tech line to assist with the inspection.
- Bring your own lunch and plenty of fluids. We will break for lunch but no lunch or water will be provided. Social distancing in full effect during lunch.
- Port-a-potties will be sanitized before the event and touch points will be sanitized periodically during the event.
- Equipment will be sanitized before event and between run groups.
- You must be able to stay for the full day (5:00 if necessary).
- Tune in to 89.5 on your radio during the day for announcements.
- Time slips will not be posted but Live Timing results will be availabe via internet.
- Determine your base class before you register. If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
- NCR classes have changed again this year and are different than other regions, so be sure to check your class before registering.
- License - Every driver must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid driver's license. Participants under 18 meeting the PCA Junior Participation Program requirements may compete with the approval of the event chair.
- Helmet - A helmet with a Snell Memorial Foundation 2010 or newer approval (SA, M or K) is required.
- Please read the NCR Autocross Rules on the NCR website.
- All Porsche Street classes require tires with a treadwear rating of 180 or higher even if the your Porsche came with lower treadwear rated tires from the factory.
- If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
NCR Porsche Street Classes
Your need to know your Base Class to register. Base classes are automatically assigned to a Competition Class which is scored using PAX handicaps for the base classes.
NOTICE: If the HAGERTY | Motorsportreg primitive editor scrambles this chart (again!) you may find a readable class class chart on our rules page.
|Base Class||Models in Class||Competition Class|
|1||924S, 924 Turbo||PS2|
|944 (8v), non-Turbo|
|2||911 (1965-94 exc Turbo)|
|944S, S2, Turbo|
|Boxster, Boxster S (986:1997-04)|
|Boxster, Cayman (987:2005-12)|
|Boxster S, RS, Cayman S (987.1:2005-08)|
|Boxster, Cayman (981:2013-16)|
|4||911, 911S (997:2005-11)||PS4|
|Boxster S, Spyder (987.2:2009-12)|
|Cayman S, R (987.2:2009-12)|
|Boxster S, GTS (981:2013-16)|
|Cayman S, GTS (981:2013-16)|
|718 Boxster, 718 Cayman (2017-on)|
|5||911, 911S (2012-on)||PS5|
|911 Turbo, Turbo S(all)|
|911 GTS, 911 R, 911 GT3, 911 GT3/RS (all)|
|Boxster Spyder (981:2015)|
|Cayman GT4 (except Clubsport)|
|718 Boxster S, GTS, Spyder (2017-on)|
|718 Cayman S, GTS (2017-on)|
NCR Porsche Race Class
All Porsche automobiles with race tires as well as those not qualified for NCR Street Category are classified to a base class according to SCCA rules. These base classes are combined into one NCR Race Class scored using PAX handicaps.
NCR Non-Porsche Classes
All non-Porsche automobiles are classified according to SCCA rules into base classes. These base classes are combined into competition classes scored using PAX handicaps.