About this event
Registration is NOW open for this classic INWR PCA Tour! Once again, there will be an optional Friday tour to Walla Walla then a Saturday drive to lunch and then the evening dinner on Saturday night. Here is a list of events:
- Friday tour to Walla Walla with lunch at Northstar Cellars then planned visits to Saviah Cellars and Zerba Cellars for tasting. Many other wineries are available but because of Covid restrictions some wineries may be closed or require reservations for tasting so plan ahead so you can visit your favorites in the Walla Walla area.
- Saturday drive to Coyote Canyon Vineyards in the Horse Heaven Hills south of Prosser, WA. You will have an opportunity while at the vineyards to drive up the hill in the vineyard to the "Tres Cruces" for wine tasting and a photo opportunity. Warning: the road up the hill is 0.6 miles of gravel that will be watered that morning. Bring your own glass or purchase for $7 at the farm.
- Saturday Boxed lunch at Coyote Canyon Winery in Prosser, WA. You can purchase a wine flight at the winery for $15 to enjoy with lunch. After lunch many other wineries are available but because of Covid restrictions some wineries may be closed or require reservations for tasting so plan ahead so you can visit your favorites in the Yakima Valley or Red Mountain areas.
- Saturday evening plated dinner at Anthology in Richland, WA.
Here's what's on the menu:
Friday lunch is sweet Italian sausage/roasted red pepper/fire roasted tomato - basil sauce served over gnocchi. Dessert choices are chocolate espresso bread pudding/salted caramel or vanilla orange panna cotta with Northwest berry coulis or triple berry cobbler with chantilly cream. Choose your dessert ahead of time. Lunch includes wine tasting. Cost is $25 per person.
Saturday boxed lunch and salad is your choice of turkey and provolone sandwich or ham and mozzarella sandwich or roast beef and cheddar sandwich or pastrami and swiss sandwich. Cost is $25 per person. A wine flight is $15.
Saturday's plated, served dinner at Anthology features apple & cherry wood smoked Tri-tip of beef with 3 sauces (Drew's mustard brew, Rattlesnake white, smoked peach BBQ) accompanied by Yukon gold mashed potatoes, grilled May vegetables, crisp apple coleslaw and freshly baked rolls with butter. Ice water and apple cobbler with ice cream are available on the dinner tables. Cost is $70 per person.
If you are participating in events on Friday, you will be given your event event name tags/wrist bands on Friday. If you are participating only on Saturday, you will receive your Saturday event name tags/wrist bands on Saturday. Please note: NO ONE will be served for meals, wine tasting or other events without their event name tag/wrist band. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Tillie Hammond at (509) 735-1672 or by email at TargaTillie@aol.com.
- Cancellations must be made before May 5, 2021 on MotorsportReg.com. Because we have to prearrange the number of meals, there will be no refunds after this date.
- Car Club Memberships: To participate in this event you must be a member of the PCA and INWR. You will be asked for your PCA Membership Number during registration.
- Age Restriction: All attendees must be 18 years of age or older. You must be 21 to participate in wine tasting.
- Each individual must register separately and make their meal choices, even if you are riding in the same car.