About this event
Highlands Sports Car Club's Night Series provides an opportunity for competitors to get a mid-week autox fix without taking up an entire day. All events are held on Tuesday evenings at the WNC Agricultural Center located across from Asheville Regional Airport.
This event is limited to 100 participants.
Check-In: 5:00 - 6:15 pm *
Tech Inspection: 5:00 - 6:15 pm **
Novice Walkthrough: 6:15 pm
Driver's Meeting: 6:30 pm
First Vehicle Off: 7:00 pm
* Everyone must check-in at the entrance.
** Our Annual Tech sticker will be available for $3.
HSCC members: $25
PLEASE NOTE: All participants must pre-register on MotorsportsReg.
ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS DUE TO COVID-19:
These rules and protocols are set as the minimum guidelines for all participants to meet. Participants who refuse to comply with these policies will be asked to leave the event upon first offense.
Social Distancing Protocols:
- All Participants must wear a cloth mouth and nose face covering or other non-venting PPE mask at ALL TIMES during the event.
- All participants shall practice good hygiene by washing hands or using hand sanitizer often, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces, such as ink pens, doorknobs, fixtures, cones, flags, etc.
- All participants shall continue to maintain 6 feet social distancing. Face coverings are not a substitute for physical/social distancing.
- Individuals vulnerable to COVID-19 are encouraged to stay at home. Non-vulnerable participants should understand that there is a risk of bringing the virus home and should take extra caution to isolate from vulnerable individuals once back home.
- Participants who are sick or not feeling well should not attend the event.
- This event is limited to 100 participants.
- No loaner helmets will be available. If you do not bring your own helmet, you will not be permitted to participate.
Tech & Registration:
- Tech Inspection will be done with the participants staying in their vehicles and pulling up in line to avoid any gatherings at the tech area.
- Tech inspectors will wear latex or nitrile gloves in addition to a cloth face covering.
- Check In Staff will wear latex or nitrile gloves in addition to a cloth face covering.
As with everything recently, this guidance can and may change based on the best available information at the time. All reasonable attempts will be made to make accommodations to newer guidelines. We will do our best to provide all participants with the latest updates. For questions, comments, or concerns please contact us at info@HSCC.club.
Becoming a member of HSCC:
Click here to join Highlands Sports Car Club online through Motorsport Reg. Once you've registered and paid for this Membership Event, please allow up to 24 hours for your membership to be validated. Once validated you will be able to register for our events at the discounted member price.
If you have any additional questions about our club or our events, please visit our website. For anyone new to the sport of autocross, we ask that you take a good look at our Novice Guide. And finally, if you still have questions after viewing the above online documentation, please don't hesitate to ask for help by using the Contact Registrar link on this site, or the contact form on our website.
Insurance Liability Waiver:
Everyone, including any passengers or spectators, must sign the insurance waiver. Basically, this applies to anyone on the property for the duration of the event. No exceptions.
Minimum Age Requirements:
Drivers must be at least 16 years old and possess a valid, full driver's license (provisional licenses are not acceptable). Kart drivers must be at least 5 years old. Any driver under the age of 18 must also have a minor waiver on file with HSCC management. This waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian in the presence of an HSCC officer. Passengers are permitted in the front seat only and they must meet the same requirements as drivers.
Proper car numbers are MANDATORY.
For our events to run smoothly it is essential that we be able to properly identify all vehicles at a glance. If you do not yet have magnetic numbers, you may print your own and tape them to your car. Please visit the Autocross page on our website for a link to print your own numbers.