About this event
Member (CSCC or WCMA affiliated club) - $95 online before registration closes ($115 on-site)
Non-Member - $115 online before registration closes. ($135 on-site)
5:00 pm - Gate opens for setup. (some help setting up will ensure a quicker start time TIA)
5:45 pm (approx.) - Course walks
6:00 pm (or earlier if we get help!) - Driver's Meeting (everyone must attend)
6:10 pm -1st run (est)
8:30 pm (approx.) - last run, clean up and leave.
9:00 pm - vacate site
Download your course map here:
check back later for course map here otherwise there will one at the site.
Please bring a completed and signed vehicle self-inspection form with you to the event. (download from directly below)
Site Location is the Airdrie Aerodrome:
1. Go east on Yankee Valley BLVD (1st turn-off/overpass entering Airdrie - right turn coming from Calgary)
2. approx. 4 km. east on Yankee Valley Blvd (becomes Township Road 270)
3. Take 2nd turn-off to the right at the airport (you can see the airport runway to the south from TR270).
1. Bring a signed copy of the General Waiver to the site with you (saves time on-site): Stoneridge_General_Waiver.pdf
2. Minor Waiver (must be signed by minor participant): StoneRidge_Minor_Waiver.pdf
3. Parental Consent (must be signed by both parents/guardians as applicable): Stoneridge_Parental_Consent.pdf
COVID-19 Virus Checklist (Alberta Health Services):
COVID-19 Procedures for the event (please review beforehand: CSCC Autoslalom COVID-19 Procedures.pdf