About this event
Welcome to the Central California Kart Racing Association (CCKRA). We are a non-profit dedicated to the promotion of kart racing in Central California and hosting of kart races in the Fresno, CA area. 5 years olds running kid karts to the superkart 6 speed shifters - CCKRA is dedicated to professional style racing with a foundation built on safety, family and sportsmanship.
CCKRA Members receive Discounted Pricing and are eligible to earn points for our year end awards for our 6 Race Series!
CCKRA Racing Series Rules
- Must be a member of CCKRA by May 23, 2021 to be eligible for year-end awards
- 6 race series with 1 throwaway race
- Disqualifications cannot be used as a throwaway.
- (Exception: mechanical DQ approved by the race director)
- Spec Tires – Evinco & Hoosier (rain tires open)
- Spec Fuel
- 2-cycle classes: VP C12, MS98L, Sunoco 110, Sunoco 112
- 4-cycle classes: Pump gas (gas station: Chevron, 3580 Santa Maria Way, Santa Maria, Ca 93455)
- 87 Octane
- Mixing of fuel brands or types is ILLEGAL and will result in a *DQ.
- Spec 2 cycle oil – Motul Kart Grandprix 2T or ELF Kart Oil (7-8 ounces per gal)
- IKF/SKUSA Rules & Regulations plus Central California Kart Racing Association
- Local Option Rules Will Take Precedence
- GOLF CARTS, SCOOTERS, PIT BIKES, POCKET BIKES, ATV’S, SKATEBOARDS, ETC. ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- EXCEPTIONS SHALL BE MADE FOR EVENT STAFF AND INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE HANDICAPPED.