About this event
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday October 31 at the Best Western Cowichan Valley Innl, 6474 Trans Canada Highway 1 S, Duncan, V9L 6C5.
You are invited to come out and meet other members, participate in the Annual General Meeting and to enjoy an optional light lunch afterwards for $15 each.
All members in good standing – primary and family/affiliate - have the right to attend, to vote and to stand for election for any position on the Board.
The cost is $15 for the meeting and lunch. No cost of just attending the meeting
Everyone will need to show their green DIGITAL BC vaccination proof and ID. (The paper card is NOT enough now)
10:00 - 10:30 - meet and greet with refreshments provided
10:30 - Noon - Annual General Meeting
Noon - 1:30 Lunch - variety of sandwiches, soup, salads, and deserts.
Details will be announced on our website and in the President’s emails to members.
Elections will be held for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Up-Island Director
- Mid-Island Director
- South-Island Director
There will be a free draw to win a one year subscription to 000 Magazine, worth US $250. This is open to all members in attendance.
- Call to order 10:30am, Quorum and Approval of Agenda: Tim Evans
- Review and Approval of the 2020 AGM Minutes: Tim Evans
- President’s Comments, Directors’ and Chairs’ Reports:
- Please review these Reports published in October Porscher.
- Election of the 2021-2022 Board of Directors: Ross Mosher
- Awards to Members: Tim Evans
- Enthusiast Of the Year
- Rally Champion
- President’s Award
- 25 Roads Challenge Awards
- Closing Remarks: Tim Evans
- Door prizes
- Draw for a one-year subscription to 000 Magazine valued at $US 250
- Adjournment: Tim Evans
VIRPCA membership is required for registration