About this event
Your Choice of Track Time - Minimum or Maximum
There's something for everyone
This year we are again offering two entry options:
- Sat. & Sunday Entry with Sunday being our new RE-IMAGINED Enduro Format - If you opt to also race on Sunday, the Enduro Format has been revised to reflect a hybrid Enduro/Sprint format. Instead of the traditional 10 minute breaks taken at random times (with time-in cards, clocks, etc., etc.), this year's Enduro will consist of three consecutive 25 minute race segments, each getting a checkered flag "Finish." After each session cars return to their pits for a leisurely 20 minute break (15 minutes plus the 5 minute grid call). Grid sheets from the first and second segments will determine grid position for the start of the next 25 minute segment. Segments #2 and #3 will get a green flag single file start for the next 25 minute session.. Your overall Enduro finish position is thus reflected in finish position after the third segment. If you feel like that's too much track time (Ye gads!!!) you can opt to run only one or two of the "Endruo" segments and still get your finish results for that segment, just as if it were an individual sprint race.
- Saturday Only - All Sprint races. Saturday's format is the same as any regular race weekend. The normal four run groups. Four on-track sessions: a morning practice session, then a separate qualifying session, then two races. All for $199 (early Bird Special).
Why these entry choices and new Sunday Enduro format you ask? Because some folks don't like the traditional Enduro format. This way the Sunday's three Enduro segments can be considered as additional sprint races. On Sunday, do one or two or all three and get results for those individual segments as if they were separate sprint races. Also, and not inconsequentially, the manpower required to offer this new Sunday format is substantially reduced. It's all managed by our regular Timing & Scoring and grid folks. No need for the body-intensive time cards, pit-out time card collection, etc., etc.
And the net result is you can get as much track time as you chose -- a little (Sat. only) or a lot! Tons of racing and we'll still be able to be done reasonably early on Sunday afternoon. Plus, to respond to the desire of many members, it's an opportunity to run a second event at Pueblo Motorsports Park.
SPRINTS + Enduro
|Saturday & Sunday||$300||$325||$350|
|Saturday Sprints Only||$200||$225||$250|
And don't forget to get your Annual Tech done BEFORE you get to the track. Here's more info on the benefits to you of doing this and how/where to get it done.
Online Registration closes Wednesday evening, Sept. 16th at midnight. After this call 303-319-3062 to arrange entry. These phoned-in or at-event registrations are $400 (Sat & Sun) and $300 (Sat. only).
Preliminary Run Group Order This Weekend (Subject to change - Check actual Weekend Schedule for final run order.)
- Run Group- Mid and Big Bore Production Cars
- Run Group - Formula Fords / Wings and Things / Sports Racers
- Run Group - Small Bore Production Cars
- Run Group - VW Powered Formula Cars (FV & FSV)
- Run Group - Gateway
Sunday Enduro Races (This is the reverse order from last year):
- After Lunch - Formula Car Enduro
- Morning - Production Car Enduro
Attention Workers and Volunteers: If you wish to work this event, simply CLICK HERE to sign up online.
Thanks. Event Chair,Judd Evans email@example.com
For cars which do NOT have an RMVR or a VMC logbook:
---Cars without an RMVR or VMC logbook wishing to run in our regular RMVR run Groups. Note: These car must be of special interest to vintage racing and largely conform to RMVR years of eligibility. Please carefully review our criteria for such cars BEFORE entering. When asked for the car's "class" please select “Exhibition." .
---Cars wishing to run in RMVR’s special "Gateway Run Group." This is for race cars of any class which have a logbook from a recognized wheel-to-wheel racing organization. When asked for the car's "Class" please select “Gateway." Please review the criteria for entering this special "Gateway Run Group"
All "Gateway" vehicles 1) must be closed wheel and have a current logbook from a well-established and recognized road racing organization, 2) must be nicely prepared – NO LEMONS, and 3) must pass an RMVR Event Tech Inspection and meet all RMVR safety requirements.. Regarding Fuel Cells: as long as the vehicle has passed preparation rules regarding the use of a fuel cell (or not requiring one) by the organization issuing the logbook, the vehicle will be allowed to run in this Gateway Run Group. Drivers entering theGatewayRunGroupmust also hold a valid up-to-date medical exam AND a current Competition License OR a Provisional License from their home organization..
---Provisional Student with a waiver car" -- Recent RMVR competition school graduates may enter the same car they used during driver's school even if it has yet to obtain an RMVR logbook . It will run in our regular RMVR Run Groups. This exception is granted to aid the Student in obtaining their full Competition license. When asked for the car's "Class" please select “Provisional Student's Car." .
NOTE to entering a car WITHOUT an RMVR Log Book: If the car you are registering does not have an RMVR or VMC logbook, your entry will be routinely reviewed to ascertain if the car meets RMVR's criteria to run in this event. The car must be of special interest to vintage racing, largely conform to RMVR years of eligibility, and have proper safety preparations. After this review, if it does not meet the criteria, the entry can be denied. If denied, you will be notified within a couple of days and your entry fee fully refunded. (Click Here to read the complete policy surrounding "Exhibition" cars.)
RMVR requires a fuel cell for all cars racing in our Wheel-To-Wheel run groups. If it doesn't have one, you won't be allowed to complete this entry. There are only three exceptions: 1) RMVR cars with Historic Class designation. 2) If your car is in an invited Spec run group and your Spec Rules don't require a fuel cell. Or 3) If you are a recent Competition School Student with a Provisional License running a post '81 Non-RMVR car. For any of these three exceptions, check "Yes" to allow you to complete your registration.
For Double-Driven cars: If you are sharing a car with another driver for the weekend, just have the one person enter. Only that one entry fee will apply. To avoid another entry fee, simply CALL THE CLUB ADMINISTRATOR, 303-319-3062, to advise who the second driver is. Don't try to enter that second driver online. The second driver MUST also go thru registration Saturday morning. Thanks.
When entering if you are required to pay a Membership Fee, after Labor day your RMVR membership will be good for all of the following year.
Cancellation Policy: Call 303-319-3062 for all cancellations. No charge for cancellations 10 days before the event (i.e. there will be a full refund of your entry fees). For cancellations after that, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged, refunding the rest of entry fees collected. No refund for "No shows"(and we thank you for your donation!)