About this event
2020 Spring Fling Drive & Lunch - Saturday, April 18, 2020
It is time to remove the cover from your Porsche, kick the tires, light the fire...and hit the road on the first drive of the season in the Spokane/Coeur D Alene area.
The goal of this year's drive is to expose participants to the fantastic roads northwest of Spokane. To help start the drive closer to the primary route, we will be staging the start at the Indian Trail/Woodridge shopping center behind McDonalds. It will all begin at 9:30 am Saturday, April 18th. After a short meet/greet and a tour brief, the first group will depart around 10:00 am. The route will cover approximately 95 miles, take about 2 1/2 hours including a rest stop, and end at the Wagon Wheel Bar and Grill in Suncrest for a buffet lunch.
Choices on the lunch buffet include:
- Burger Bar
- Hamburger, Chicken or pulled pork
- Salad bar
- Green, Macaroni, Fruit
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Other beverages will be available for purchase.
- The cost for lunch is $25 per person (includes tax and gratuity)
Event Date: Saturday, April 18th
Event Start Location:
- 8827 N. Indian Trail Rd.,
- Spokane, 99208
Event Lunch location:
- Wagon Wheel Bar and Grill
- 5978 Highway 291
- Nine Mile Falls, WA
Point of Contact for this drive: Rick Jordan
Please register here on MotorsportReg.com by Saturday, April 15, 2020.
- Cancellations must be made before April 9, 2020 on MotorsportReg.com
- Car Club Memberships: To participate in this event you must be a member of the PCA. You will be asked for your PCA Membership Number during registration.
- Age Restriction: All attendees must be 18 years of age or older.