About this event
The December Holiday Membership Social will be held on Friday, December 11th at the El Paso Club (30 East Platte Ave. Colorado Springs, 80903). Drinks will start at 6:00 PM from a cash bar. Dinner will be served at 7:00 PM. RSVP is required as space is limited to 75 people! Registration closes Friday, December 4th.
Cost: $50 per person (includes gratuity & tax).
Dress code: Please wear evening/holiday attire. No denim is allowed!
Charity: We will be collecting new, unwrapped toys for the Salvation Army's "Angel Tree Program." These toys will be distributed locally to less fortunate children at Christmas. Please plan to bring a toy(s) of up to $30 in value.
Raffle: Thanks to a generous donation from Scott & Gretchen Long, we will be giving away a gift certificate for a new set of tires (up to $1000) that is separate from the blue tickets we collect at our monthly socials. Everyone who attends this social is eligible to win!
COVID-19 Restrictions/Changes: If state/local guidelines require a lower number of attendees and we have to reduce the guest list from 75, it will be done based on when you registered. Those who register last, will be the first removed from the guest list. Everyone will be notified of their status prior to the event!
IMPORTANT: In compliance with State of Colorado guidelines and in order to ensure our members' safety, we must maintain social distancing. Additionally, it is a requirement that all event participants wear a face mask while outside their vehicles. PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE EVENT WITH A MASK FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Extra hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, trash baskets, disposable face masks and cleaners/disinfectants will be available, but please bring your own. Participants and volunteers should stay at home if they are at higher risk for severe illness, or if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, must stay home.
PCA Event Participant Guidelines
In all things PCA does, first and foremost is the health and safety of our members, employees, sponsors and communities. Federal, State/Provincial and Local guidelines and restrictions supersede these guidelines where there is conflict or ambiguity.
Take Steps to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Stay home when you are sick (request a refund).
- Stay home if you have been in contact with someone in the last two weeks who has been sick.
- Bring your own personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet between non-cohabitating attendees.
- Wear your face mask when in the presence of others.
- Physical contact is discouraged. Refrain from shaking hands, fist-bumps and hugs.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue into the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Use best judgement and common sense regarding your fellow members’ good health.
Region Leadership including the Event Chair have the authority to require you to leave if you cannot comply with these community protection measures.