About this event
Welcome to NCR Autocross #3!
This event is open to any licensed driver but a few slots are reserved for PCA members until one week prior to the event. At that time, any unfilled member slots will be made available to non-members starting with any wait-listed entries.
The event takes place at the Moore Airfield in Ayer, MA. We usually run a full loop course that is over a mile long. We have an excellent Novice program which includes separate Novice classes, guided course walks and free instruction throughout the day.
Determine your NCR class before you register. NCR classes have changed this year and are different than other regions. You can find the NCR Class Chart in the NCR Autocross rules. Non-Porsches are classified using SCCA classes. If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
The registration form includes an optional donation to Devens Loaves & Fishes, the local food pantry. Please help us support this worthy cause. Learn more about Loaves & Fishes. With your help, NCR raised over $5000 for Loaves & Fishes last year. Please note that we have not raised our rates for many years but we sincerely hope that in return you will contribute at least the suggested donation to Loaves & Fishes.
Please visit our NCR Autocross pages for more information.
- License - Every driver must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid driver's license. Participants under 18 meeting the PCA Junior Participation Program requirements may compete with the approval of the event chair.
- Helmet - A helmet with a Snell Memorial Foundation 2005 or newer approval (SA, M or K) is required.
- Please read the NCR Autocross Rules on the NCR website.
- Determine your class before you register. If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
- NCR classes have changed again this year and are different than other regions, so be sure to check your class before registering.
- All Porsche Street Tire classes require tires with a treadwear rating of 180 or higher. If your Porsche came with lower treadwear rated tires from the factory, those original tires are allowed but only if the vehicle is otherwise unmodified as delivered from the factory.
- If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
NCR Porsche Street Classes
|Base Class||Models in Class||Competition Class|
|1||924S, 924 Turbo||PS1|
|944 (8v), non-Turbo|
|944S, S2, Turbo|
|3||911 (1965-94 exc Turbo)||PS3|
|Boxster, Boxster S (986:1997-04)|
|Boxster, Cayman (987:2005-12)|
|Boxster S, RS, Cayman S (987.1:2005-08)|
|Boxster, Cayman (981:2013-16)|
|Boxster S, Cayman S (987.2:2009-12)|
|Boxster Spyder (987.2:2011)|
|Cayman R (987.2:2012)|
|Boxster S, Cayman S (981.1:2013-16)|
|Boxster GTS, Cayman GTS (981.1:2013-16)|
|718 Boxster, 718 Cayman (982:2017-18)|
|911 Turbo, Turbo S(1974-94)|
|911 GT3 (1999-05)|
|Boxster Spyder (981:2015)|
|Cayman GT4 (981:2016)|
|718 Boxster S, 718 Cayman S (982:2017-18)|
|718 Boxster GTS, Cayman GTS (982:2017-18)|
|911 GTS, 911 R, 911 GT3|
|911 Turbo, Turbo S (1995-05)|
|8||911 Turbo, 911 Turbo S (2006-19)|
|911 GT3 RS|
|911 GT2, GT2 RS|
NCR Porsche Race Class
All Porsche automobiles with race tires as well as those not qualified for NCR Street Category are classified into base classes according to SCCA rules. These base classes will be combined into one NCR Race Class scored using PAX handicaps.
NCR Non-Porsche Classes
All non-Porsche automobiles are classified according to SCCA rules into base classes. These base classes are combined into larger classes scored using PAX handicaps.