2019 Premier Building Solutions Frozen Loon info on Nov 30, 2019 (209775) | MotorsportReg.com

2019 Premier Building Solutions Frozen Loon


2019 Premier Building Solutions Frozen Loon

EDMONTON RALLY CLUB

Saturday, November 30, 2019
Blackjack's Road House, Nisku, AB


Registration closed November 27, 2019 11:59 PM on November 27, 2019 11:59 PM MST Registration ends November 27, 2019 11:59 PM on November 27, 2019 11:59 PM MST Registration opens September 1, 2019 12:00 AM on September 1, 2019 12:00 AM MDT Registration runs from September 1, 2019 12:00 AM to November 27, 2019 11:59 PM


 

Edmonton Rally Club presents the 2019 Premier Building Solutions Frozen Loon TSD Rally in association with the Drayton Valley Hospitality and Tourism Authority

The Frozen Loon is a TSD (time speed distance) rally, meaning that teams will be scored on their ability to match, as closely as possible, the given route, schedule and speeds. Competing teams will be given straight-forward instructions in a standard route book, as well as some area maps. First-time participants can contact us for an introductory session prior to the event. The approximate length of the rally is 400 km, of which no more than 15% will be on pavement, with the remaining 85% or more on gravel or dirt. This edition will be an intermediate event, but everybody is welcome to attend. This year, we are heading out from Edmonton to drive some of the scenic and challenging roads south of the city, then down to Drayton Valley to have our awards at Oil Country Taphouse.

Competition Fee: 

  • Early-bird prices: $100 for ASN-affiliate club members, $120 Otherwise, if registered before November 15th (UPDATED):
  • Regular price: $130 for ASN-affiliate club members, $150 Otherwise.

Classes:

  1. Paper: No calculators, rally tables or accessory odometers.
  2. Calculator: Accessory odometers, non-programmable calculating devices that are not driven by a wheel.
  3. Unlimited: Unlimited equipment.

Schedule:

  • Breakfast, registration and self-tech inspection: 8:00 - 9:45AM at Blackjacks Roadhouse (2110 Sparrow Drive, Nisku, AB)
  • Driver's Meeting: 9:45AM
  • First Car Out: 10:00AM
  • Awards: Handed out awards and dinner approximately 7:00PM at Oil Country Taphouse (5028 52 Ave, Drayton Valley, AB)

Full info at https://edmontonrallyclub.ca/2019-frozen-loon/

*If you want to volunteer or sponsor this or any of our events, please email us at events@edmontonrallyclub.ca.

Attendee List

View current entry list

Organizer

EDMONTON RALLY CLUB

Question about the event?
Contact the event organizer
Avatar Image
Mike Thorn
Send a message

 

Venue

Blackjack's Road House
Location Nisku, AB
Video Watch a video (YouTube)
Add this event to your calendar:
Click to download this event to your Apple iCal calendar! Click to download this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar! Click to download this event to your Sunbird or Mozilla calendar! Click to add this event to your Google Calendar! Click to download this event to your Yahoo Calendar!
 

ATTENTION! Your web browser is either very old or portions of MotorsportReg.com are being blocked. As a result, some things on this and other sites may be out of place or look broken. Before you try and register for events, learn how to correct it.