About this event
Push It To The Limit Performance driving competitions are just for you...Come find out what all the excitement is all about. You and your car against the clock. Who’s faster? All makes welcome!
Trophies to be won. Get involved, buckle up for the best ride in the City.
$40.00 / driver - Lunch INCLUDED (Union Burger hamburger / veggieburger, Coke/Diet Coke/Iced Tea/Water)
$7.00 extra lunch
Arrive on-site by 8:15
Check-in at registration from 7:45 - 8:30
Mandatory Drivers' Meeting at 8:45
First car on course at 9:00
For full series Rules, click here (opens in new window): http://pitl.ca/rules.php
Classes for this event:
- Minimum age to compete in this event is 16 years.
- All competitors must have a valid driver's licence.
- Minimum is a Snell M2005 helmet for cars NOT equipped with a roll cage. For a car equipped with a cage the minimum is a SA2005. No DOT helmets allowed. (Shared loaner helmets are available).
- All drivers must display their competition number in a contrasting colour, (minimum 6" in height) on both sides of their car.
- Passengers 14 years of age or older may ride in competitor’s car provided they have signed the waiver (Minor Waiver and Parental Consent Waiver required for those under the age of 18). Waivers are available at registration on the day of the event. Passengers are permitted to use loaner helmets.
- All cars will run in numeric order (1, 2, 3, 4 ...). Failure to show up at the start line in order will forfeit your run, unless the event organizer has been notified in advance.
- All competitors must marshal as instructed in the driver’s meeting. Failure to do this will forfeit your Fastest Time of Day, and you will not be allowed to take your next run.
- All pylons hit on the course will be charged a two (2) second penalty per cone. Leaning cones are not counted.
- The decisions of the marshals on the course, the timing people, and the scorers are final.
- Competitors are not permitted to talk to the timing people. Your times will be displayed throughout the event.
- Any practicing and/or warming up of tires in adjacent properties and/or parking lots will result in disqualification from the event and series. Deliberate "burn outs" and "smoke shows' will also result in disqualification from the event and series.
- All competitors must attend the driver’s meeting prior to the start of each event.
- Competitors must display series sponsor decals, when available, prominently on both sides of the car, as required.
- The Event and/or Series Organizers have the right to refuse entry or disqualify a competitor from competition for any reason