About this event
Join us as we finish the South Carolina Autocross 2017 Championship season with event #9 at Freestyle Music Park. This is our annual charity event. We're working with the South Carolina Youth Advocate Program to provide Christmas Gifts for children in need. If you'd like to donate an unwrapped gift, please check our Facebook event page for a list of names and gift requests. Or if you'd rather donate cash, we're happy to do the shopping for you! Either way, please bring your donation to the event to receive a $5 registration discount.
If you have previously signed up for a 2017 Season Pass you do not need to register for this event.
AutoX: Saturday, December 2nd
|Registration||7:30 AM - 8:45 AM|
|Tech Inspection||7:30 AM - 9:00 AM|
|Course Open for Walking||8:00 AM - 9:00 AM|
|Novice Course Walks||8:30, 8:45, 9:00 AM|
|Driver's Meeting||9:15 AM|
|First Car Out||10:00 AM|
|Fun Runs (time permitting)||3:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
Entry Fee -
|Non-Members||$55.00 (price includes SCCA Weekend Membership)|
A $5 on-site registration fee will be charged to everyone who chooses to register on site. Save $5! Register online today! If you do not register before online registration closes you can register on site, but will be subject to the $5 on-site registration fee.
NOTE: Join SCCA today as a South Carolina Region member (first-time members only) and we'll waive your Autocross entry fee! Go to SCCA.com and join now (if you're under age 25, be sure to select the discounted "First Gear" membership). Then, e-mail your membership confirmation to email@example.com. Register for the event without paying and we'll credit your event registration.
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Weekend Membership" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- If you are having trouble registering due to this new feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thanks for your patience as we implement this new process! This will make our on-site registrars even faster and more efficient, so we appreciate you working with us!
- This event is held under the current SCCA Solo Rules.Please refer to Appendix A of the Solo Rules to confirm you have the correct class for your car.
- Please review the SCR Supplemental Rules for IMPORTANT details on event procedures.
- All participants must sign an SCCA Release and Waiver form. Minors (under age 18) must have a Minor Release and Waiver form signed by both parents in order to attend the event. Look for the form labeled Minor Release and Waiver 2A.
Sound Control and Event Conduct
- The sound limit for this event will be 99 dBA at 50 feet from the edge of the course. This limit will be strictly enforced. Cars with open exhausts that have not been checked for sound recently should consider coming prepared to make modifications (in many cases a downturn will help tremendously) in case you exceed the sound limit on your first run. We will not allow any car to continue if it has two consecutive readings over 99 dBA. See the SCR Solo Supplemental Rules for further details.
- Please note that even though our rules already prohibit any kind of reckless behavior, we need to be especially careful this weekend about burnouts, excessive acceleration or noise when leaving the site, and other things that will draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Thanks for understanding!
- For single driver, single class cars only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (0 - 99). If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (i.e., open and ladies) may use the same car number.
- Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver will be 100 plus the first driver's number (i.e., 99 and 199).