2017 Hastings Grand Prix
Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing-RMVR
Registration closed August 16, 2017 11:59 PM on August 16, 2017 11:59 PM MDT Registration ends August 16, 2017 11:59 PM on August 16, 2017 11:59 PM MDT Registration opens January 26, 2017 12:00 AM on January 26, 2017 12:00 AM MST Registration runs from January 26, 2017 12:00 AM to August 16, 2017 11:59 PM
This will again be a two day racing event on Saturday and Sunday at Motorsport Park Hastings with an available Friday afternoon of test and tune (see below) . If you have not yet traveled to Hastings, you owe it to yourself to experience this cool facility and track [Track Map] and see how this local community welcomes us. We strive to make this a fun weekend with abundant track time as well as a great social component.
This will be one of our 2017 events where RMVR has a big welcome mat out for racers from Corinthian Vintage Automobile Racing (CVAR).. CVAR is sort of RMVR’s twin brother. The cars raced and run groups are very similar for both clubs, we both adhere to a "as raced in the day" preparation ethic" The CVAR drivers are, well, like us -- wishing to race with the vintage spirit and just have fun. Many of CVAR's finest will be attending this race weekend and we welcome them. (Note to CVAR Racers: RMVR requires Fuel Cells. )
The social aspects of the Hastings event:
- Friday night we will be hosting a reception for racers and local business leaders, who will be thrilled to see our cars. A free Barbeque dinner will be provided.
- Saturday evening, we will again have our famous Nebraska steak dinner. Purchase dinner tickets when you register. As usual George Anderson, the track owner, will have some more entertainment for us. Block Party!!!
Weekend Add-Ons to arrange with the track:
- Friday Test and tune ($125) will start at 2:00 (alternating open/closed wheel session) until 6:00. [More details here]
- There are 16 new garage spaces available in the main paddock area, just adjacent to the grid. Garage rentals are _____ for the weekend. Contact George Anderson (email@example.com) to reserve a garage space.
- RV spots Spots are $100 payable to "MPH" at the track. Call 402-461-8031 to reserve.
- Camping is $25 also payable to "MPH".
- If you need fuel, please contact George Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org. He will take orders up to Tuesday the week of the event
Feel free to contact RMVR's Administrator, Mary Popejoy, with any questions: 303-319-3062 or via email at email@example.com.
ATTN: Workers and Volunteers: If you wish to work this event, simply CLICK HERE to sign up online.