About this event
2016 FLR Solo Test & Tune Event
Need a chance to shake off the driving cob webs. Need to get a feel for those new parts you installed over the winter. We have the answer, our Spring Test and Tune event. The focus in on getting as many runs as possible and getting your car dialed in. No Novices (no instructors wll be available,) No PAX times, No Classing, No Karts just run after run.
The Test & Tune Event will be at Monroe Community College (MCC) located in Henrietta, NY!
Registration will be right after the conclusion of the Novice School @ 4:30 PM - 7PM
Please click continue to see registration details and fees as well as a full event schedule.
All Fees will be collected at the event during registration check-in.
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Solo Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules located here: http://www.flr-scca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2015Supplementals.pdf
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Adult Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Jr. Drivers must be a full SCCA member.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
For the Test and Tune Event there will be no PAX only Raw times recorded. NO KARTS for this event.
Novices are welcome if approved to drive without an instructor as there will not be instructors available at this event.
· $20 SCCA Member (CASH ONLY)
· $35 Non-member (Entry fee $20 + Weekend Membership $15 - CASH ONLY)
*If you are registering as a member you must enter your SCCA membership information in MotorsportReg for validation. If this information isn't entered you may register as a non-member and show your membership card at registration and you will not be charged for a weekend membership.
If you do not have a helmet, we will have loaner helmets available.
Registration & Tech