2017 Championship Autocross Event #3
Tri-State Sports Car Council
Registration closed May 21, 2017 11:59 PM on May 21, 2017 11:59 PM CDT Registration ends May 21, 2017 11:59 PM on May 21, 2017 11:59 PM CDT Registration opens April 4, 2017 12:00 AM on April 4, 2017 12:00 AM CDT Registration runs from April 4, 2017 12:00 AM to May 21, 2017 11:59 PM
Full Event Schedule and Rules can be found on our site here:
Race Day Schedule:
7:30am to 8:45am Registration
7:30am to 9:00am Tech Inspection
7:30am to 9:15am Course Walking
9:00am Novice Course Walk
9:15am Drivers Meeting & 1st Heat Worker Check-in
9:30am First Car Off
We typically finish up around 5:00pm
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:45am on the day of the event. Please be prompt! Showing up after that won't allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn't fair to others.
$35 for Annual TSSCC member Early Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$45 for Annual TSSCC member Late/On-Site registration
$40 for Non-member Early Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$50 for Non-member Late/On-Site Registration
Are you new?
- New Driver Liaisons will be available throughout the event if you should have any questions/concerns. Please ask at registration and listen to announcements made throughout the morning.
- Arrive at site between 7:00am-7:30am
- Listen for announcements made regarding the New Driver Liaisons and New Drivers
- Proceed to registration (Refer to Registration)
- Return to car, make car race ready and proceed to Technical Inspection. (Refer to Technical Inspection)
- Return car to paddock and proceed to start of course to get work assignment. (Refer to Registration)
- Walk the course.
- Meet New Driver Liaison near the start of course for New Driver Course Walk at 9:05am
- We run rain or shine in all kinds of temperatures. However, the event will be temporarily suspended while lightning is observed in the immediate area. Please bring appropriate rain/cold/hot/sunny weather gear. Make sure you also bring something to cover and/or secure your gear while it is not in your car (plastic garbage bags or a tarp).