Los Angeles Karting Championship 2012 – Race #6
|Registration Closed:||July 10, 2012 11:59 PM PDT|
LAKC runs under 2012 IKF and SKUSA rules where they apply. Certain LAKC rules supersede those rules.
- Drivers are required to attend the Driver’s Meeting on race day, roll call will be taken. Anyone absent from roll call at the meeting may start the Main Event at the back of their class.
- Kid kart class gas will be provided, come to the grid area with a dry tank. All other classes be familiar with the 2012 fuel and tire rules for your particular class.
- One complimentary fuel check is available.
- Scale weight is the official weight for that day. No driving on the scales or in the pit area.
- Remember all self pre-tech items must also pass post tech inspection to receive race awards upon passing all inspections.
- Protest forms will be located at the scale table. They need to be turned in to the scale personnel. Protests must be in writing per LAKC rules within the time limits set by the rules.
- Absolutely no gas cans are to be left at the track.
If you are a parent registering a child, first create your own account, then create an account for your child. This will put the child's name on the registration list and keep track of their experience in their own, separate account. See http://www.motorsportreg.com/help/kb/Attendee:MultipleAccounts for more information. If you do not already have an account set up for your child, click on the Motorsportreg.com logo in the upper left hand corner of the screen. This will take you back to the main page. From there, click on the My Account tab, then click on the Add Another Person link (in green on the right-hand side of the screen) to add an account for your child. Then go back to the calendar, find this event and click the green register button. The third page you come to (after the Advertisement and the Requirements pages) you will be asked to Select a Participant.
If you already have an account set up, following this screen, you will be asked to Select a Participant. At that point, select your child's account.
Race Day Schedule
6:30 am: Gates Open
8:00 am: Driver's Meeting
8:30 am*: Warm Up 1. 5 minute session.
9:45 am*: Warm Up 2. 5 minute session.
11:00 am*: Qualifying. 5 minute session.
12:45 am*: Pre Main. 8 lap session.
2:45 pm*: Main Events. 16 lap session.
Final Race Day Schedule can be downloaded from the LAKC website HERE
By clicking continue and registering for this event, you acknowledge that MotorsportReg.com makes no refunds of any kind. View the MotorsportReg.com terms for details.
Los Angeles Karting Championship is offering a separate cancellation policy directly: LAKC is offering a separate cancellation policy directly: There shall be no refunds at LAKC events after the entrant registers and has received their wristband for the event. If you are unable to attend an event you paid for, a credit for a future event will be applied to your account.Registration Closed: July 10, 2012 11:59 PM PDT