British Columbia Historic Motor Races (BCHMR)
|Registration Closed:||August 5, 2012 5:00 PM PDT|
Thank you for using the MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the BC Historic Motor Races.
1. Please read the "2012 BCHMR Entrant's Package" particularly the Supplementary Regulations, on our Event web site: www.bchmr.ca
2. If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com.
3. After you have logged in to MotorSportReg.com, click "My Account" at the top right.
4. Review your vehicle(s), making sure to enter your preferred car number(s) and your transponder number, if available.
5. Ensure your profile contains your club affiliation and competition license type.
6. Return to this page.
7. Enter the event
Note: If you have technical issues with your online entry on MotorsportReg.com, contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact the BCHMR Event Chairman, Tom Johnston by email at email@example.com
Payment: Online Payment through MotorSportReg.com is not available. You can pay by cheque or credit card. See the 'Entrant Info' menu on the event web site: www.bchmr.ca for instructions.
By clicking continue and registering for this event, you acknowledge that MotorsportReg.com makes no refunds of any kind. View the MotorsportReg.com terms for details.
Vintage Racing Club of BC is offering a separate cancellation policy directly: A 50% refund of the total entry fee paid will be provided if the Registrar is notified prior to July 28, 2012 (two weeks before the event). Notification must be by email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegistration Closed: August 5, 2012 5:00 PM PDT