Jeff Gordon Challenge RAL Weekend
|Registration Closed:||August 4, 2012 9:00 AM EDT|
Pre-registration is encouraged for this event through Motorsportreg.com or via mail-in registration.
The actual format of this event is unique. See this web page for those details: http://www.ner.org/solo/ral-
Regular event registration details can be found on ner.org although this event is a little bit different in that the focus is fundraising for the UMass Memorial Foundation. This event has a normal entry fee to participate in the Jeff Gordon challenge or the Bill Goodale Novice challenge.
You will receive tickets at check-in to do your fun/pledge runs. The quantity of tickets is based on you collections thru Firstgiving, cash or checks raised for the UMass Memorial Foundation.
Write checks to UMass Memorial Foundation.
General registration info: http://www.ner.org/solo/registration
The above web page describes a regular event, and regular fees associated with NER autocross events. Entry fees for this event are the same.
Note: Everyone who takes a run, whether in the challenges or using a pledge run must be registered to drive.
Membership: For members, enter your SCCA membership # in motorsportreg.com. Go to the "My account" tab, select "Edit clubs" , select "Add clubs to my account", choose "SCCA New England Region - Solo", and enter your membership number.
Cost to attend this event:
- Adults: $35
- Junior Kart drivers: $20
- Non-Members require a $15 weekend membership. Total $50.
Class info for this event:
- Novice indexed class is offered at this event. This will qualify you to win the Bill Goodale Novice trophy at this event. If you choose the Novice index class, you must also choose your SCCA class from the 'PAX' pull down.
- Pro and Road Tire Index class drivers: Please do not use these index classes for this charity event. All entries are paxed. Ignore it for this fundraising and "Fun" event. Thank you.
Labeling both sides of your car (minimum 8" numbers and 4" letters):
- car # and class. Example "65 CS"
- Novice class: car #, N and car class. Example "22 NCS" for a novice C Stock car.
Numbers: Choose per the rules outlined in the "Multiple Driver Cars" section of these rules: http://www.ner.org/solo/rules-and-regulations
- 1 driver: use a number between 1 and 99
- 2 drivers: Use 2 digits for the first driver (# range from 1 to 99) , use a "100" series number for the second, (# range from 101 to 199) Example: First driver uses #54 and second driver uses #154
Event day timeline: is roughly the same as a points event for check-in, course walk, driver meeting. This is the regular detailed timeline:
This event will more broadly follow this basic timeline:
- Registration/Check in
- Fun (Pledge) Runs
- Jeff Gordon Challenge
- Bill Goodale Novice Cup
Review our safety and tech inspection information here:
Helmets: Snell M , SA 2000 or higher rated helmets are acceptable as are all helmets meeting the latest or two immediately preceding Snell Foundation standards. Loaner helmets are available for novic
By clicking continue and registering for this event, you acknowledge that MotorsportReg.com makes no refunds of any kind. View the MotorsportReg.com terms for details.
SCCA - New England Region - Solo is offering a separate cancellation policy directly: Please cancel before registration closes. Charges are not incurred until then. Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com if made after registration closes. Late cancellations may receive full or partial credit toward a future event based on the discretion of ner.org.Registration Closed: August 4, 2012 9:00 AM EDT