Daily Driving Dynamics
|Registration Closed:||October 27, 2012 11:59 PM EDT|
This is one day that you won’t forget. Whether you are young or more mature, whether you have just begun driving or you have been driving for many years, your driving skills will increase dramatically as a result of attending our one-day specialized training course where we focus on survival techniques on the road.
You will receive both classroom instruction as well as hours of in-car training. This course is not driver education, we leave parallel parking and reading road signs to others. Unlike many driving programs, our course extends beyond slow speed car control in a parking lot. After all, how many serious collisions occur in parking lots? On the other hand, our highly experienced instructors, all of whom are specialized in security vehicle training, will guide you through the elements necessary to create a foundation of good driving habits in our fleet of specially prepared training cars.
In the classroom, you will learn:
- Vehicle dynamics and understand the communication loop between you and your car
- Scanning techniques that will enable you to be proactive.
- How to address unfolding situations before they become critical.
While you are in the car, you will both experience and learn:
- How to control front and rear wheel skids.
- Collision avoidance.
You will practice a host of exercises necessary to:
- Hone your driving skills.
- Address emergency situations.
- Build confidence behind the wheel.
Our course also covers ABS and traction control systems.
Class times are from 9 am - 5 pm (times vary depending on group size)