July 2012 Double National
|Registration Closed:||July 11, 2012 11:59 PM PDT|
Please join Oregon Region SCCA for our 2012 July Double National
races featuring SCCA Super Tour!
This is a three-day weekend and the chicane will be used.
North Paddock Map here
Important Notice about Move-In to PIR:
There have been some recent restrictions about moving into PIR ahead of 3-day race weekends. The new rules in place via track management prohibit move in Thursday unless testing with Pro Drive. Testers will be allowed to stay overnight, but no general move in and no SCCA registration will be held in the Infield paddock Thursday evening. General SCCA move in will begin 6AM Friday 7/13.
Drivers testing with Pro Drive may enter any time during the 9AM-4PM test day
- NOTE: Pro Drive plans to offer both full-day and ½-day test fee options for this event. Contact Pro Drive for times and pricing.
- Designated SCCA personnel and vendors will be allowed in for setup purposes crossing at Pro Drive convenience during the test day.
- SCCA will communicate the list of designated personnel to Pro Drive.
- Any “gate crashing” by drivers or crew on behalf of drivers will result in exclusion from this event and forfeit of entry fees.
- SCCA will be running Registration outside the PIR main gate Thursday from 3PM to 7PM.
- Parking will be available on the grass field outside the PIR main gate Thursday for overnight.
- SCCA general registration will open 6:15 AM in the Infield Tower, 2nd floor, Friday 7/13.
Please note that there is congestion at the PIR main gate beginning about 2-3PM on Thursdays due to MotoCross. Any testers or set-up personnel need to plan on being in well ahead of this time on Thursday or just plan on Friday 6AM.
Drivers wishing to test at PIR should contact Pro Drive directly and make reservations at www.prodrive.net 503.285.4449 or 1.866.511.8014.