2012 THSCC John Mullis Memorial HPDE/TT
|Registration Closed:||September 5, 2012 11:59 PM EDT|
2012 John Mullis Memorial HPDE and Time Trial
This event is a
three two day high performance driver's education event with an optional time trial for qualified drivers. You can expect four 25 to 30 minute driving sessions each day with classroom discussions held between sessions for instructed groups. Students will be grouped based on experience level into FOUR groups:
- GREEN for novice and beginner students (generally 0-3 events)
- YELLOW for novice/intermediate students (3-10 events)
- BLUE for upper intermediate/advanced students (10-40 events)
- RED for upper advanced/instructor overflow (30+ events with verifiable solo experience)
- WHITE - Instructor group. For instructors we have two options. See registration form for details.
Due to low registration numbers for the Friday portion of this event, we have chosen to cancel Friday and just run our standard HPDE schedule for Saturday and Sunday
An instructor is included with Green, Yellow, and Blue run groups. If you are signing up for our Red solo group, you will be asked for references (required if you have not run with us before.) $25.00 Discounts are available for THSCC members or SCCA members, Active military, First time THSCC event drivers. You may sign up for these discounts up to three weeks prior to the event, the full price of $395
/495 will be in effect after that date.
Instructors: If you do not see an 'Instructor Entry' option when you register, it means we do not have you authorized as an instructor in MotorsportReg.
- Did you create a new account unnecessarily?
- Is this your first TZC/THSCC event?
If you answered YES to either question, please email us ASAP
Student or Solo entry
Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday: $395 3 Day Package: $495
Optional Time Trial (one day/both days): $25/$40
High Performance Drivers Education
Any driver with a valid US-issued driver's license may attend (under 18 must have parent or legal guardian present). Car must pass an annual vehicle inspection (detailed below) to show they are appropriate for track use. Drivers must wear a helmet and proper clothing (detailed below).
The time trial is a separate optional, competitive event open to drivers with the proper qualifications and cars built to THSCC Time Trial standards and other club racing specifications.
Pre-registration is required. If you register online, but choose not to take advantage of online payment, your entry will not be confirmed until your paper entry and check have been received by the event registrar. Your entry will be placed 'on hold' until we receive your check or you pay online.
- With 30+ days notice: Total fee minus $25 handling fee; refund or credit handled immediately
- With days notice: Total fee minus $50 cancellation fee; refund or credit to be handled after event close-out
- With –4 to Day-of: Credit towards future event only, minus a $100 cancellation fee; credit handled after event close-out
For instructing questions, please contact Ron Spencer