2013 Tire Rack SCCA Rocky Mountain Match Tour
|Registration Closed:||June 17, 2013 11:59 AM CDT|
Match Tours are the latest addition to the Tire Rack SCCA National Solo Series. These events are three events in one package. The event starts off with a Saturday four run Autocross, then a two run Last Chance Qualifier on Sunday morning, followed by the final show down coming together in Evolution Super Shootout. The Shootout format allows the forty-eight fastest drivers to mix with the top four ladies, as well as twelve random drawn drivers in a four ladder tournament to see who can take home the big prize.
The top 32 qualifiers and Top 8 ladies are determined from the events overall PAX results, and are then locked into their positions for the Sunday Super Shootout. Once those drivers are locked in to the Shootout, the rest of the competitors get a second chance in the Last Chance Qualifier. Following the LCQ the top 16 are brought into the Super Shootout bringing the total number to 56. The remaining 8 Super Shootout positions will be from a random drawing of any that have not made the top 56 spots, bringing the total to 64. With the field complete, the 64 competitors are plugged into a bracket system and run against one another until only one remains.
In addition to the fun and excitement of the inaugural year of the Match Tour, Rocky Mountain Solo has a number of activities to add to your race weekend! And Rocky Mountain Solo has partnered with the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, taking place the following weekend, for an unmatched week of racing fun in Colorado!
- Pikes Peak International Hill Climb stars, including Paul Dallenbach and Cody Loveland will be on hand with their cars for meet'n'greet opportunities.
- Food vendors will be available throughout all three days, with dinner provided as part of the entry fee Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Big Wheel ProSolo event
- Rocky Mountain Solo's signature Bourbon Slushies and beer
- Pace-car led parade laps around the infield tracks at PPIR Friday evening ($10 fee, limited availability, first come- first serve. Rules and procedures set and strictly enforced by PPIR.)
- Overnight camping is allowed at PPIR
- T-shirts now available for pre-order!
- Door prizes
Visit http://www.rmsolo.org/comatchtour.php for more details!
For more information about the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, visit http://www.ppihc.com/
Registration Fee $95.
After June 17, 2013, 12pm CDT all entries must be faxed or scanned to the National office. A non-refundable fee of $138.00 is due for entries received after 12pm CDT.
For Match Tours we offer deffered payment. Your credit card will be charged the Monday prior to the event. However, if you prefer to have your credit card charged earlier please contact Deena Rowland (email@example.com, 1-800-770-2055 ext. 331).