Attendee Statuses are one of our two Workflow Statuses that can help staff track the progress of a registration through to confirmation. While updating attendee status is completely optional, integration with reports and the email blaster make it worthy of consideration. We recommend for all but the simplest events to at least move accepted entries to Confirmed.
There are two statuses in our system: Attendee status (per event) and Member status (across all events). Generally, green is good, yellow means it might need your attention and red means the person is no longer relevant.
- New registrations have special treatment:
- Waitlist and Waitlist New registrations appear in the waitlist manager
- Canceled registrations appear in the Refunds and Credits tool. When attendee cancels, the registrar is emailed a notification. If they have no email or incorrect email, the notification will be sent to Club's main contact.
- No Show and Declined do not technically do anything but they are useful in helping you remember down the road what happened with a given registration. While an individual registrar may know who the problem people are, these statuses help document such cases.
- Attendee status is a filter for Reports and Email Blaster
On the Basic Settings screen, you may choose the default attendee status for your registrations. Normally this is "New" but you can choose an alternative. If your registrations do not require any review or verification prior to acceptance (common for competitive events like Races or Autocross), you might set the default status to be "Confirmed".
Attendee Status Graphics
Note that these graphics may be similar to, but are different from member status which does not change from event to event.