YPTD Laguna Seca-Friday, October 26, 2012
Registration closed October 26, 2012 7:00 AM on October 26, 2012 7:00 AM PDT Registration ends October 26, 2012 7:00 AM on October 26, 2012 7:00 AM PDT Registration opens March 1, 2012 12:00 AM on March 1, 2012 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from March 1, 2012 12:00 AM to October 26, 2012 7:00 AM
Join us at the premier Northern California race track - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca!
Discount Program: Buy Both Days and receive a $75. discount. Contact Phillip before Paying-just register.
Friday, October 26, 2012, this is a 2 day event-See Saturdays registration for 2nd day.
This is a 90db sound limit day(+1db variance), Saturday is 92db(+1db variance).
Registration is OPEN, sign up now to secure your attendance.
Come to Monterey with your family, then come play at the track.
Sponsored By Wheel Away Cycle Center in Campbell, CA, Get your Bicycles & Accessories here.
And, www.OffLineRacing.com for all you racing and trackday parts.
Welcome to the YourPrivateTrackDay.com sign up site for Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Friday, October 26, 2012 Trackday.
We put on High Performance Track Days Events=HPTD, where Safety comes first!
We provide great instruction, low car count and lots of track time!
You will really enjoy learning how to drive your care safely!
Please read all about us and HPTD on our website www.YourPrivateTrackDay.com
Here are some of the details:
Note: See our webpage "What Skill Level are You" to help you select your run group. Please completely fill in your "Previous Experience" form.
- 3 Run Groups, with 3-20 minute sessions per hour, 20 minute break for Lunch, No deviation in the schedule for any reason.
- Group 1; Beginners (with Instructor) & Low Intermediates (first 20 minutes of the hour) 7-20 minute sessions
- Group 2; Intermediates- Med & High (second 20 minutes of the hour) 7-20 minute sessions
- Group 3; Advanced & Instructors (third 20 minutes of the hour) 5-20 minute sessions & 1-50 minute session
- Rent 1/2 of one of the F1 Garage Bays, you get 16'x16' of space, $50.00 Per Car
- Special 1/2 day packages for G2 & G3 see registration form. limited availability, returning YPTD Attendees ONLY!
- Beginners $575. 7-20 Minute Sessions! Includes assigned instructor for the day, You will learn a lot!
- Intermediates $395. 7-20 Minute Sessions! All Intermediate Drivers get a check ride from an Instructor to keep you sharp.
- Advanced $395. 5-20 Minute Sessions + 1-50 Minute Session!
- Special 1/2 day packages for G2 & G3 see registration form
- Helmet/Neck Support Rentals $25, please reserve on online & please bring cash.
- Instructors Contact Phillip
- Rent 1/2 of one of the F1 Garage Bays, you get 16'x16' of space, $50.00 Per Car, Need to fill them to make it work, as this price is at cost.
- Coaching with Racer Perry $30.00 per 20 minutes, includes a download. Buy 1 Get 1 at 1/2 price.
- Personal Coaching is available for Intermediate, Advanced and Instructors Only- Price $25.00 per 20 minute session. Buy 1 get 1 at 1/2 price.
- All beginners get an Instructor for the day-no additional coaching allowed
- Check rides will be given to all Intermediates based on availability
- Any student bringing their own instructor must contact Phillip at least 1 week prior to the event. No Exceptions.
Note: If you are note sure about something, please either call or email me before you sign up. DO NOT PAY if you are not sure, as this further complicates things. If I can't void the transaction before 10PM PST, or if you pay for 2 days in a row, you will be charged 5% for the Debit & 5% for the Credit.
Prepped & Spec Miata's Available also, check or cash only. See sign up form.
Payment Process-PLEASE READ!!!
Early sign up and payment guarantees your attendance.
Sound Limit Requirement:
Laguna Seca is Extremely Strict on enforcing their sound limit of 90db (+1db variance). NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
It is your responsibility to know if your cars passes.
Almost all street vehicles, with stock exhaust systems, will pass.
Some of the Exotics have a sound problem. Please ask your mechanic or friends, check forums & do your homework.
The track will give you 2 chances to fix the problem. You must ask for a sound check lap.
No refunds of any kind will be given for a sound violation.
Only vehicles with either a factory steel hardtop, factory roll over protection or after market roll over protection-that can support the vehicle in a roll over, are allowed on Laguna Seca Raceway.
Hardtop Examples: Mini, BMW, MBZ, Lexus, Miata, XLR, Porsche.
Any vehicle with fixed hoops, Pop Up Hoops or Pop up Headreasts are OK: Audi TT, Mini, BMW, MBZ, Porsche, etc.
Aftermarket Roll Over Protection Bars: SCCA Approved, 4 point+ are OK.
Please contact us with any questions. If you are not sure, get our written approval first.
Tops need to be UP while on track. (you don't want it down IF something happens)
Every Driver will be required to have their vehicle Tech Inspected on their own.
We will e-mail you a basic form to review. You are responsible for your vehicle being it top condition and track worthy.
If you are qualified, you may do a Self Tech, if not, please have a certified mechanic do this.
No refunds, credits or carry forwards given if your car does not pass tech, breaks down or is not safe.
Please see our website for more information.
See our website or Driver Information Package for qualified shops.
Any Guests will need to sign up as a "Guest" Online. This process will have them acknowledge the waiver and have them sign up for a lunch if needed.
Guest may not ride in students cars for insurance reasons. We will have instructors giving guests rides.
Any outside instructors must contact Phillip at least 1 week prior to the event.
Laguna Seca is close enough to those in the Bay Area to drive down in the morning, saving the cost of a hotel.
The Clement Monterey, part of the Intercontinental Hotel & Resort Group is offering us rooms starting at ~$???.
This is a gorgeous hotel on Cannery Row right on the water!
Embassy Suites will have a discount code for us.
Best Western Beach Resort Monterey (make sure it is this one, not the one up the road)
2600 Sand Dunes Drive, Monterey, CA 93940 831-394-3321 or go online http://bestwesterncalifornia.com/hotels/best-western-beach-resort-monterey
he rates online are the best available. Use your AAA if you have one.
As you know, we put on Great Events, have Great Instruction with lots of track time! Call your friends and fellow TrackDay friends.
Please make sure you note this day in your smartphone, I-pad, Tablet, wrist top computer...
Special Offer for Drivers Participating in our Events!
Ted May, Owner-Master Mechanic-Race Car Fabricator-Race Mechanic, from www.ValayaRacing.com
Is offering a special on Corner Balancing your vehicle for $75.00, which is ½ price + you get a Free Tech Inspection!
Corner balancing adjusts the weight being distributed to each wheel. This is a HUGE Improvement over the factory setup.
If you have not had this done, I Highly Recommend doing it! It will make your vehicle easier to drive and more controllable.
You must call and make an appointment 408-297-1990
Ted is located next to the Shark Tank in San Jose. Please contact them directly.
Note, some vehicles cannot be corner balanced, please call them.
Please see our website for additional information www.YourPrivateTrackDay.com
First Pay=Guaranteed Entry! This event will sell out!