Waterford Hills; MotorCity BMWCCA: June 17, 2016
BMW CCA - Motor City Chapter
Registration closed June 15, 2016 10:00 PM on June 15, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Registration ends June 15, 2016 10:00 PM on June 15, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Registration opens March 13, 2016 6:00 PM on March 13, 2016 6:00 PM EDT Registration runs from March 13, 2016 6:00 PM to June 15, 2016 10:00 PM
Welcome to the Motor City Chapter BMWCCA!
Join us for our annual one-day high performance
driver's education (HPDE) event at Waterford Hills.
Conveniently located in metro Detroit, Waterford Hills offers
an invigorating driving experience for novice and expert alike.
This year, the event will be held on Friday, June 17th, 2016.
What better way to start a summer weekend?
2016 marks our 12th consecutive year at Waterford Hills.
Motor City BMWCCA prides itself on offering
some of the best in-car instruction in HPDE.
From first-timer to intermediate to advanced
drivers, we will help you improve!
Click "Continue" below to start your registration now!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Location: Waterford Hills in Clarkston, MI
Situated on the grounds of the Oakland County Sportmen's Club,
between I-75 and Dixie Highway (US 24)
- Event Type: High Performance Drivers Education (HPDE)
This is a non-timed, non-competitive driving event.
Participants safely learn and develop (a) high performance driving
technique, (b) driving line at Waterford Hills, and (c) situational awareness
through on-track and classroom experiences. In-car instructors are
provided for all students, and solo opportunities are available if student
and instructor agree it’s appropriate.
- Driving Groups: Participants will be organized into one of three driving
groups (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced) based on experience.
Passing rules are more lenient for more experienced students.
Our goal is to foster a safe and invigorating environment for everyone!
- Amenities: In the morning, donuts/bagels and coffee will be served.
We’ll take a break for a catered lunch mid-day. All through the day,
we’ll have bottled water to keep you hydrated!
- Drivers: Need to be 18 years or older and carry a valid drivers license.
You will also need a Snell SA or M-rated helmet (2005 or newer).
We have some helmets available to rent, but supplies are limited!
- Vehicles: Will need to undergo a pre-event technical inspection by a
licensed mechanic. Our apologies, Per BMWCCA Driving Events Operations Manual
we cannot accommodate convertibles (soft or retractable hardtop), targa, or T-top vehicles.
- Price: $150 for current BMWCCA members.
$198 for non-members (price includes 1-year membership in BMWCCA)
- Additional Information: Available by sending an email to
- What’s Next: Click “Continue” to begin your registration!